Chapter Nineteen

"Daddy....no...DADDY!" He face palms and sighs, sitting on the edge of the tub. The red silk rope felt nice against his skin, he had tied it all over his body in different knots, exposing his chest and intimates.

He then hears a car pull up. He panics and grabs the bathrobe, covering up his body.

"Cayden?"

He sighs and heads downstairs. They both meet halfway. Aiden didn't know how to react, where did Cayden get the rope? How did he learn to tie it on himself?

"Cayden-"

"Lunch is downstairs....I made salmon" he says, clearly avoiding the topic. He couldn't go through with it. Somehow he felt like Aiden would laugh at him or something.

Before he could pass besides Aiden, the man grabbed him by the arm. The grip firm and tight.

"Cayden....let me see"

Cayden avoids eye contact. What if Aiden didn't like it?....what if....what if this wasn't Aiden's preference.

"I-"

"Please...."

He bites his bottom lip and unties the robe, it fell on the stairs, soundless.

"Good God Cayden..." Aiden whispers, taking in the man's looks.

"Is...is it bad?" Cayden whispers. Aiden shook his head.

"No it's....wow, it's Amazing, you look hot"

He blushed and did a little twirl. Aiden took in a sharp breath. His hands going down Cayden's back, the knots pressing against Cayden's skin.

"What were you exactly doing on the internet?" He asks.

Cayden smiled.

"You tied me up last night so i figured it was some sort of kink....and I was right. Right now, your mind is filled with sexual desires you want to fulfill but cannot" he says only to yelp as he was pinned against the wall, hands above his head.

Aiden leaned forward, their lips brushing against each other. He looks Cayden in the eyes.

"Are you sure I cannot fulfill them?" He whispers. Cayden shudders, he crosses his legs, toes digging into the carpet.

"I....I don't know"

The grip on his wrists tightened making him whimper, the sound making Aiden shudder.

"I think I prefer to have you instead of the salmon"

Cayden blushed.

"Okay.....daddy"

Aiden was stupefied! This man will be the death of him. He chuckles, voice laced with lust and desire.

"Kiss me"

Cayden presses his lips onto Aiden's, it was soft and gentle but Aiden had other plans. He sucks on Cayden's tongue and lightly bites on the man's bottom lip.

"Mmh.."

He pulls away and picks Cayden up, princess style.

"The bedroom is  upstairs"

"I know, the kitchen counter looks adventurous today"

The marble counter top felt cold under Cayden's butt. Aiden pulls him forward, Cayden's crotch on his stomach. They kiss, Aiden easily dominating.

Cayden started to feel breathless, he pulls away, baring his neck. He felt the rope tightening around his thighs as his cock stood erect. He blushes.