C.4: Run

BUCKYS POV
I wake up in a hospital room. I take a second to look around. I see Steve and Sam to my left.

"What happened? Where is she?" I ask them.
"She saved you, but she left before we got there" Sam says.
"Which is a good thing, she remembered you" Steve adds.
"Yeah, but it also means she's out there basically in a new world, all alone, with hardly any memories" I tell them.
"I have Nat getting us some things. We will find her" Steve assures me.

Yeah, I sure hope so.

YOUR POV
The world is so different now. It's alot to take in. It has been a few months since the carrier accident. Ever since then I have been getting flashbacks here and there of what I assume is my past.

It's scary, though. I'm that person but yet I'm not. I don't fully understand yet. I know my name is Y/N, but I don't feel like her. I don't feel like Shadow either, but I know her more. She is what haunts me the most. Not only am I getting memories of Y/N, but Shadow too. I have nightmares every night of the things I have done. My hands are covered in blood.

I'm sitting at an outside table in a park when another memory hits, making me grab my head in pain..

**MEMORY**
"Y/N, lets dance doll!" Bucky says to me.
"You know I suck at dancing, Barnes" I say back.
"Awww, you know I love the way you dance" he tells me.
"Stevie, what do you say? I suck dont I?" I ask.
"I'm staying out of this one guys" he says making us all laugh.
**END**

When I come to I grab my little black notebook and write it down. I managed to get me one so I could keep up with my mind. I look up when I'm done and notice alot more people have shown up, some looking at me. That's my cue to go.

I'm walking up the stairs to my little apartment I've been hiding out in. It's small, but nice. Better than what I'm use to for sure.

I open my door, take off my shoes, and lock the door behind me. I walk over and sit my notebook down on the desk in the living room. I head to my room next, everytime I have a memory come to me, it gives me a horrible headache. I walk in, closing the door half way. I lay down and man does it feel good.

Just as I was dozing off I hear shuffling come from the living room area. I sit up. Nobody should be here. I get up quitely and go to my side table to grab two guns; you never know.

I make my way to the bedroom door and slowly open it.. I see a man standing at the desk reading through my notebook. Talk about being nosey.

I lift both guns and aim straight for his head. He sits my notebook down and slowly turns around. It's Bucky.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.
"You aren't safe. We are just here to help you" he says.

We?

I sense someone to my right and turn one gun towards it; It's steve.

"Both of you need to leave"
"You need to come with us. People are after you" Steve says.
"You dont think I know that!" I breath out

It's quite obvious people are after me. Hydra falling didn't stop everyone. I will catch people often trying to follow me.

"We can help you. All you have to do is trust me" I hear Bucky say.
Trust? The one who left me behind? Right.

"You left me," I say. "They told me how you left me behind"

He looks puzzled but only for a second before he says, "I never left you. I would never leave you by choice. Steve caught me. I had no choice."

Should I believe that? Hydra had every reason to lie.

I'm shook from my thoughts when shots come through my window. Bucky takes us both to the floor while Steve holds his shield up to block the bullets.