C.21: Home Life

(Please remember things have changed. This will not be directly from the movie, as I have to make everyone fit. Some things will stay the same, some will be added.)

We arrive at Clint's house. I am surprised he'd take us here, from my understanding he keeps his home life away from work. I don't blame him. He had told me about his family before, along with a little about where he lived . He wanted me to meet his children one day. The smile on his face when he told me of them was priceless. "Hey, come on doll" Buck grabs my hand to help me up. We all pile out of the quinjet and make our way towards the house. It's beautiful. It's like a big white farm house, a wooden fence around it, with a barn out front.

We all walk up to the front door, "What is this place?" Thor asks. "Safe house" Tony responds, looking around. We each walk in, Clint helping Nat. "Honey? I'm home" Clint says as we walk into the living room. A beautiful brown haired woman comes around the corner, "Hi" Clint says, "Company. Sorry, didn't call ahead." She gives him a kiss, hugging him. I smile. "This is an agent of some kind" Tony says. Clint turns back to us, "Gentlemen, this is Laura." She waves, "I know all of your names" she laughs. I look at everyone just standing awkwardly, Tony waves. This is hilarious. I hear footsteps coming, "Ooh. Incoming"

Two children come running for Clint. He picks the little girl up and embraces her while bringing the older boy in for a hug too. "Hey buddy" Clint says, "How you guys doing?" I smile. I look at them again, they are even more surprised. "These are smaller agents" Tony says. I laugh, shaking my head. Clint finishes loving on his kids and sits the little girl down. "Did you bring auntie Nat?" she asks. "Why don't you hug her and find out?" Nat says, going in for a hug.

"Sorry for barging in on you" Steve says. "Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea you existed" Tony adds. "Yeah, well, Fury helped me set this up when I joined" Clint says, "He kept it off SHIELDS files. I'd like to keep it that way." Yeah, of course." I tell him. "I figured it's a good place to lay low." I turn, hearing a crunching noise to my right. I look down, and Thor has crushed a toy. He then kicks the broken pieces under a chair. I have to stop myself from laughing out loud.

I take this moment to sneak away from everyone and out the door. I walk down the front steps and stop, taking in a much needed deep breath. He has an amazing family and life here. A nice secluded home. It's the dream. All of a sudden Thor and Steve come out, "I saw something in that dream. I need answers. I won't find them here" Thor says, then leaves. Steve looks at me then turns to go inside. He stops all of a sudden, then turns, walking down the steps. "Walk with me?" he asks as he walks by me.

I start walking. "Are you okay?" I ask. He sighs, "She made me see Peggy." I know that's a tough subject for him. "I'm sorry. I know that's tough." He stops walking, and paces back and forth. "It's just hard. I'll always love her." "I know. It's okay" I tell him. We fall into silence as we watch the world in front of us, birds chirping and blue skies, and a little breeze. It's perfect. "I'm not mad at you" he suddenly says. "What?" I ask, even though I know what he's talking about. "For helping Tony, being on his side. I understand. Though it upsets me, I understand. He's your friend. You two have a close bond." "I did think you were mad at me" I sigh. He smiles, shaking his head.

I head back towards the house. "Hey doll, I was wondering where you were." "Just took a walk with Stevie." He smiles, "How'd that go?" "It went well" I smile. He chuckles, then kisses my forehead. "Come on doll" he walks us back to the porch. He takes a deep breath. "You know I love you, right?" he asks. I look at him, "Of course I do... are you okay?" I ask. "Of course, doll. Wanda.. she, uh, got in my head pretty good." I grab his hand, kissing the back of it. "I'm sorry baby" I whisper.

_____

TW: Sexual content, nothing crazy.

It's the afternoon now and everyone is winding down. I jump out of the shower and Buck is laying in bed, looking up at the ceiling. I walk out to grab my clothes. I feel him come up behind me. "I want to feel you" he whispers, kissing my neck. "Everyone is around" I tell him. "Then you better be quiet." He picks me up and carries me to the bed. He takes my towel, throwing it to the side.