𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1

Summary: Y/n hates Spencer and she's hanging out with Derek

Mondays. It was days that this that made me want to slam my head against a fucking brick wall. Now believe me when I say this, I do like my job but when you have to work with asshole cops all the time it gets really fucking hard to pretend to be nice to them.

I am currently sitting in my bed watching 'New Girl' with my best friend Derek and filling out divorce papers.

Jeramy, my ex husband hit me a lot. It's because of Derek that I thankfully got away from that relationship.

Derek and I have been friends since I joined the bau and get along literally amazing. Derek is my best friend, he knows me pretty much like the back of his hand.

I get along with almost everyone from my team except for Spencer Reid oh sorry, Dr. Spencer Reid. He's such a fucking prick.

Get this, the Doctor can rad like 20,000 words per minute and has an eidetic memory. So he's a literal genius who just happens to be 8 years older than me. He's so fucking argent. I genuinely hate him and I kneo hate is a strong word but he deserves it he's a fucking asshat.

As I'm sitting in bed with Derek I hear his phone start to buzz in his pocket. He picks up his phone and answers it.

"Hey kid." He says and I immediately know it's the Doctor.

"No I'm with y/n. Mhm. Sorry kid maybe next time. Yup. Bye."

"What did he want." I ask and he looks over at me.

"He wanted to go to some stupid French film." Derek says as he puts his phone back in his pocket and stands up.

"What a fucking loser." I say chuckling and Derek glares at me.

"Be nice y/l/n."

"Yeah, yeah I'll try." I say as I stand up from my bed following Derek out into my apartment living room leading to my front door.

"Goodbye y/n." Derek says as he gives me a big hug.

"Bye Derek! Have a good night oh and tell Savannah I say hi!" I say as I shut the door.

"Great. I have fucking work in the morning." I say to myself as I walk into the kitchen and make myself a quick piece of toast.

As I eat my toast I scroll through Instagram, Facebook,tiktok,and Twitter for about 10 minutes. After I do this I head into the bathroom and start my scorching hot shower.

I turn on some music as I sing in the shower and wash my hair with my men's shampoo and conditioner. I also brush my teeth in the shower and then just sit and let the warmness of the water relax my muscles.

I eventually step out of the shower and don't bother putting any clothes on because sleeping naked is the best way to sleep duh.

I turn on 'Game Of Thrones' since I've seen it over 27 times. I set my alarm for 6:00 since I liek to sleep in as late as possible. I then cover myself in my soft blankets and then take a handful of my pills which consists of melatonin, anti depressants, and an ibuprofen, and pills for me being extremely bipolar.

Once I do this I snuggle into my comfortable ass bed and fall asleep for the night not looking forward for tomorrow at fucking all..

A/N: and the journey officially has begun.

Yes Derek and Y/N's friend ship will actually be a thing in this story lmao.

I'm literaly so excited for this damn book omg.