𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 13

Summary: Y/n tells Spencer she's moving

Warning; this chapter is sad :,) read at ur own risk.

𝓨/𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

Long days at work sucked, a lot.

I head to the kitchen and grab my mail and look through the bills,adds and wait.

What is this?

A neatly folded letter was placed in the pile and I opened it and it read:

To:Y/N Y/L/N
From: Dr. Phillip McGregor

Dear, y/n,
We have looked over your application to teach young minds of the 4th grade at NYC elementary.

You're our favorite pick out of all of the applications and we want you to be the teacher starting on January 1st.

Wr have put in a recommendation for you to live in a high class hotel a few blocks away from the school, let us now ASAP.
Thank you
-
Dr.McGregor

Holy shit I got the job?

I GOT THE JOB!

1 month..

1 month until I move and 2 weeks until I put in my weeks notice and go to be a teacher in New York..except no one else knew I was leaving.

Not even Spencer.

Speaking of Spencer, he was coming over in 20 minutes to take me out to dinner.

Guess this is the best time to tell him.

I heard 3 knocks on the door.

It's Spencer.

"Hey!" I say as I pull him in for a quick hug and pull away to see him smiling at me.

This is gonna break him.

"You ready to go?"

"Yeah let's go!" I say as I grab my purse and he walks me down the hall down the stairs, and to his car.

..At the diner..

"And then I broke my arm and it was just an incredible unbelievable expired s and I-"

"What are we?" I interrupt Spencer and he stops and looks at me.

"Wh-what?"

"What are we Spencer? Are we friends with benefits, am I just a fuck or am I just a friend?"

"Friend? Y/n you're way more than a friend I- I like you y/n a lot actually.." he says and i sigh.