𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 9 *

Summary: Spencer and y/n have a Halloween date/ sleepover and things get spicy

Warning: sexual content is in this chapter. Viewer discretion is advised.

Also this chapter will only be in y/n's pov :)

Second dates are scary, well not as scary as first ones.

Do I like Spencer?

Yes I do, a lot actually.

I am currently driving to his apartment to carve pumpkins, watch horror movies, and we'll I don't know what else.

All I know is that I'm excited.

I get to spend a actual Holliday with him.

I mean sure I've spent a lot and I mean A LOT of holidays with him but this ones different, it's special.

Every year we've hated each-other but not now. Now I want to spend more holidays with him, I want to know what it's like to be loved by him.

What a question.

What is it like to be loved by Spencer Reid? I have no idea but,I want to find out.

As I pull up to his apartment complex I see him standing outside in a Skelton hoodie waiting for me.

I smile to myself, turn off the vehicle, and walk towards him.

He smiles and pulls me into a hug and then a soft kiss once I reach him.

"Hey.." I say and he smiles.

"Hello my love." He replies and I feel butterflies immediately erupt in my stomach.

I smile up at him and he smiles down at me.

He takes my hand in his and we walk up the stairs.

As we enter the apartment I see a blanket fort in the living room with a selection of horror movies sprawled out on the floor next to a bowl of popcorn.

"I figured we could watch a few movies and then carve pumpkins hm?" He says and I quickly nod my head yes.

We crawl into the fort and he smiles at me.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I ask and I watch his smile widen.

"You're just very beautiful." He says and I immediately pull him in for a quick kiss

"Okay which movie is first?" He asks.

"Chucky."

"Why Chucky ?"

"It's a classic and it's not that scary." I reply and he nods his head in agreement.

As we watch the movie I feel myself snuggle up to Spencer's chest and i fit perfectly.

Perfect like a puzzle piece.

I felt as if I was meant to be here in this time and place right now.

As the movie plays, I feel Spencer start to slowly kiss my neck and I start to giggle like a fucking school girl.