𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 22

Summary: y/n is trying to deal with being 3 months pregnant and living with Derek Morgan and Spencer Reid

Y/n's pov:

Being pregnant is not how they make is seem in the movies.

I have been throwing up every morning for the past two weeks, but thankfully the team sent us home but Derek is there to keep watch.

Basically living with Morgan and Spencer in the same household is utter chaos.

They get along like brothers, and fight like them too. Last week they argued over who could hold their breath the longest...Derek won.

Spencer passed out 40 seconds in and let me tell you how hard Morgan laughed.

Although I feel bad for tearing him away from Savanna, it's so worth having my 'big brother' watching me.

Derek is practically my brother, he was the only one on the team besides Emily who made me feel comfort about joining the team.

Derek is the first brother figure I've had since luke died. And I'm thankful for that.

"Here..I made you some tea." Spencer gently says as he sits next to me in our bed and hands me the mug.

"Thank you Spencer."

Spencer Reid is the man of my dreams. He's the sweetest man I've ever known, even if he keeps trying to name our baby after a greek god.

So far between Derek, Spencer, and I, we have come up with a list of 10 possible names.

5 being girls, and the other 5 being names for boys.

So far we have picked out Dianna, Emaline, Paisly, Gianna, Stella, Achilles, Hank, Owen, Finn, and Hercules.

If it's a girl I really like the name Stella, and if it's a boy Spencer really likes Achilles or Finn.

I personally think if we choose Finn we should go with Finnly.

"Ow!" I say and Derek immediately runs in.

"What! What's wrong? Are you okay?" Spencer asks.

"I'm fine I- the baby it's kicking."

Spencer's eyes light up and he smiles.

"Can I- can I feel?"