𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 32

*no gif couldn't find one :( *

Summary: Spencer and y/n are home.

Y/n's pov:

We step into the door of our home and i let out a deep breath.

"We are finally home." I say with a smile as i plop down on the couch.

"Do you want me to go pick up Finn?" Spencer asks as he places his keys on the counter.

"You could, yeah." I say and he immediately picks up his keys and walks out the door.

I miss Finnly. I went most of my life thinking I never ever wanted kids and now, I can't live without one.

The whole four hour drive from the airport was full of me and Spencer talking about our miraculous future.

I also tried to get Spencer to say what he wanted for his birthday next week but he wouldn't budge.

He wouldn't even give me a god damn hint about what he wanted.

I even tried to bribe him with sex and the man still wouldn't budge.

He is so damn stubborn it rlly makes sense why I used to call him Dr. Douche.

When Spencer got home with Finnly, he quickly cuddled up to me on the couch to watch tv as Finn played with his toys and told us all about the fun times he had with Aunt JJ and Aunt Emily.

"Whats for supper tonight?" Finnly asked as I looked up at Spencer to see if he has any ideas.

"Takeout?" Spencer said and Finnly immediately smiled.

Finn loves takeout but unfortunately he has gotten his dads skills when it comes to chopsticks.

Finnly looks so much like Spencer with his brown eyes and curly hair. But he also looks like me. He has my nose and my ears, he also has my sense of humor and likes to bully his dad with me.

I stay on the couch with my family and watch the  Star Wars movies which Finn was currently obsessed with.

His favorite character is Darth Vader.

He even wants to be Darth Vader for Halloween which I thought was cute.

As the movie came to an end, Spencer went to out Finnly to bed and I finished cleaning up the mess of our food.

I walked into the bedroom to see Spencer tucking in Finn and that's when it slowly started to hit me.

This was our family.

Mine and Spencer's.

Spencer Reid.

Dr. Douche and Little Ms. shortass.

Our family.

Spencer Reid is my husband and I've fallen in love with him in the span of 4 years.

Though these years were full of ridiculous fights and unnecessary enemies, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱....

A/n: tried to keep the ending like the original one :)