𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 27

Summary: Spencer and Y/n adjust to their new life

Spencer's pov:

"It's crooked.." y/n says as she slowly takes a step back to look at the curtain.

Y/n and I decided to move back to Quantico. We decided to move in while Finnly had RSV at the hospital.

Y/n finally put Finnly down for a nap around 20 minutes ago and we've been slowly putting our apartment together.

"Do you think it looks crooked?" She asks slowly as she looks up at me.

Yes.

"No it looks good." I say slowly as she glares at me.

"What!"

"You're lying. I can tell."

"How!"

"You're face scrunches up, and you fold ur arms in front of you." She says as I look away.

She's right.

I do both of those things because I think it makes me look more....natural.

Just as I'm about to say something I hear crying coming from the bedroom.

"I'll get him."

I walk to the room and see Finn crying in his crib and I quickly scoop him up and try to calm him down.

"Shhhh..." I whisper softly.

Finn has y/n's eyes and my messy hair, he's a very handsome young lad...oh and y/n says his penis looks like mine.

I don't know if that's good or bad.

3 days earlier

"He's got your eyes." I say softly as I look down at Finn and up at y/n.

"He's got ur dick." She says.

"Thank you...wait, WHAT?" I say and she immediately starts to laugh.

"He does! Look at it." She says softly as she unclips the diaper.

I look and then I furrow my eyebrows.

"It does look like mine, doesn't it." I say softly and she softly nods her head.

"Speaking of penis's...I'm cleared for sex." She says softly, almost so softly I can barely hear her.

"You are!"

"I am!"

I immediately run over to her and kiss her softly.

"Spencer." She says as she pulls away.

"I asked JJ to babysit next week so we could...have alone time." She says and I feel a smile creep on my face.

Thank god.

Y/n and I have been packing Finnly to go stay at JJ's over night.

"Is that everything?" She asks and I laugh.

"Yes I'll go drop him off and then when I get back, you better be naked." I say with a chuckle.

Y/n's pov:

"You better be naked when I get back."

Those words keep replaying in my head and I feel myself grow...nervous.

I've had Spencer's child, I've had sex with him plenty of times and still I'm nervous.

I take a shower and shave, I then go and put on a red lacy matching set

I grab two wine glasses and slowly pour the wine.

I try to sit seductively on the couch but I just look absolutely ridiculous and can't take myslef seriously.

The door opens to reveal Spencer.

"Wow." He says smiling as he quickly hangs up his coat and bag.

"I've been waiting to fuck you for months." He says smirking and I just smile.

"Are you okay."

"Yeah, I'm just nervous."

Spencer smiles softly at this and walks over to the couch to sit next to me.

He slowly places a hand on my face and pulls me into a soft kiss.

"It's okay, I've got you." He whispers as he slowly picks me up and carry's me to the bedroom.

He slowly lays me down and kisses my clavicle, I giggle at this.

"You're not trying to get baby number two are you?" I ask honestly and Spencer smiles.

"Maybe I am...maybe I'm not." He says slowly and laugh.

"Spencer Reid, I love you."

"I know." He says as he kisses me gently.

I love this man, and I love our family.

A/N: shorter chapter (just a filler chapter honestly) I hope u guys enjoyed it!!

-April