𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6

Summary: y/n was invited and goes to one of Dr

Summary: y/n was invited and goes to one of Dr.Douche's lectures.

Thankful.

That's the emotion I should feel right now but for some odd reason, I don't.

Now Spencer is a douche, this I know.

But for some strange reason, I don't think he is anymore. In fact, now I'm staring to see more likes than dislikes in Spencer Reid then I have since I've known him.

He's very intelligent, very polite, and on some occasions, he's funny.

Now believe me on how shocked I was when he asked me to come with and sit through one of his lectures.

Any sane person would have said no to this,in order to avoid almost an hour of Spencer talking but me, I said yes.

You might think it's strange for me to say yes but it's not. I said yes to spend time with him. I'm stating to actually want to see him.

Crazy and unusual I know.

But Spencer does this..thing.

When he gets really passionate about the subject he's talking about his nose scrunches and his voice gets higher.

Almost an octive higher, it's funny.

And actually really cute.

Was I surprised he asked me to go? Yes.

I was surprised by this because he hates me or well, dislikes me.

I think he just gets annoyed by me since I'm so much younger than him.

He's such an old man.

WAIT.

Old man, haha new nickname for him.

Just wait until he hears that one. I'll be dead.

𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

Old man.

That's my new nickname.

Not that it's false because old man is in fact, very accurate between her and I's age gap.

Now inviting Y/N to one of my classes was a stupid idea but I want her to see me teaching. I want her to see how smart I am.

That I'm a good teacher and I'm more than just a head full of smarts.

I want her to see me, like really see me.

God I sound like an idiot.

I am an idiot.

Metaphorically speaking of course since I am well, a genius.

"So Pretty boy what's the plans for your day off?" Derek asks me as he grabs his coffee cup.