𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2

Summary: Y/N and the Doctor make nicknames for each-other and have a discussion over 'Game of Thrones'

𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

"You have got to be fucking kidding me." I say to myself as Derek ends our phone call.

Of course he's at Y/N's house he always is. If I didn't know any better I would say they are sleeping together, but I know Derek wouldn't do that to Savannah.

Y/n is the most selfish, cold hearted, and bitchy-est person to work for the bau. I seriously don't understand why she fucking has to work with us.

Why the fuck Hotch hired her I have no idea. She's stupid too, like she's annoying and whenever we have to go on a case she purposely tries to make me mad.

I absolutely and positively hate Y/N Y/L/N with all of my heart and I've never hated anyone this much well, except for my dad.

I sit down on my couch and pick up the book sitting next to me.

The "Game Of Thrones" book series is truly an interesting genre of books but I somewhat enjoyed reading them. Since it only took me barely 2 hours to read all of the books.

I feel myself grow tired and decide it's time for bed. I turn off  all the lights in my apartment and head to my bedroom.

I slip on my CalTech sweatshirt and a pair of purple boxers.

I lay down in my bed for what seems like hours but when I look at my clock I realize it actually has been hours. I cant sleep and I have to wake up in exactly one hour.

Great.

𝓨/𝓷'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿:

"GREAT!" I shout as Garcia hands me a hot chocolate since I absolutely hate fucking coffee.

"Thank you so much Penny." I say again as I pull her in for a quick hug.

I then feel my facial expression drop as I see the scum of the fucking earth walk through the fucking door.

"What?" Penny asks as she turns around to see the Doctor.

"Oh come on Y/N it's just Reid."

"No it's Dr.Douche."

"Y/n stop it" Penny says as she slaps my arm.

I roll my eyes and head over to my desk who h just happens to be by Dr.Douche

"Good morning Dr.Douche I mean Dr.Reid." I say as he sits down and I watch as his angry eyeballs meet mine.