𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 26

Summary: Y/n gives birth

Y/n's pov:

"Y/n you need to calm down." Spencer says calmly as I lean against the doorframe to the bathroom.

"How the fuck am I supposed to calm down when I have amniotic fluid  dripping down my fucking leg!" I squeal and Spencer rolls his eyes.

"Y/n please you need to calm down, come sit down." He says as he slowly takes my hand in his, and leads me to the bed.

I slowly sit down as I feel one of the most painful, sharp feeling ever.

"OW!"

"What!" Spencer says immediately.

"What is it! Are you alright?"

"I just..ow..it's a lot of..shit..pain." I say slowly and he smiles softly.

"Why the hell are you smiling?" I shout shout at him and he starts to laugh hysterically.

"You're.."

A laugh

"..you're having.."

Another laugh

"...you're have contractions!" He finally sputters out.

"And that's funny why exactly?

"It's not!" He says laughing uncontrollably.

"Then stop laughing!" I say as I start to giggle myslef.

"We are having a baby!" Spencer laughs out.

I start to laugh so hard that my side hurt.

"We are going to be parents!" I say and Spencer laughs even harder.

"We don't know how to be parents!" He laughs out.

"Ow!" I say again and the laughing stops.

"Y/n, I need to call the nurse" he says as he goes and presses the button.

"What! Why?"

"You're going into labor."

Shit.

Spencer's pov:

She's doing it, she's bringing our beautiful baby boy into the world.

"Breath.." Linda says as she holds y/n's hand.

Never in my life have I seen y/n look as annoyed as she was when Linda picked up her hand.

Y/n being the person she is, smacked her hand away from Linda's and looked into my eyes.

"Spencer." She whimpers and I immediately rush to her side to hold her hand.

"Squeeze my hand as hard as you want, I'm not going anywhere."

"Spencer.."

"I-I can't do this." She says sounding defeated.