𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5

Summary: Spencer find out little miss shortass is a Virgin

Drinks.

The team wanted to go out for drinks.

You may see nothing wrong with this which of course is normal but, it's bad when you get shit-faced and sleep with a co-worker. At least I'm guessing that's what happened?

I woke up and turned over to see Spencer laying on his stomach his whole back hanging out. Of course at first I thought he was just sleeping without a shirt but then I realized that I myself was naked.

Now for you, sleeping with someone may not be that bad but for me, oh god is it bad.

I'm a fucking Virgin who just sold herself away on a drunken night to a fucking coworker. Great I'm a slut.

I swallow the lump in my throat and put my hand out to shake Spencer awake.

"Spe-spencer." I whisper as I shake his shoulder and he wakes up.

"What?" He says in his raspy morning voice while he rubs his eyes.

Oh god. Not the raspy morning voice. Is he trying to kill me?

"Do you remember what happened last night?"

"Yeah we went out for drinks..." he says as he starts to turn around to face me.

"...and wow hello there!" He says as he sees how well, naked we both are.

"Do you have your bottoms on?" I ask and he looks and then shakes his head no.

Shit.

"Do you?" He asks and I shake my head.

"N-no."

"Oh. We didn't have..s-sex did we?"

"I-uhm I don't know Spencer." I say and I watch as he takes a deep breath and closes his eyes.

"Okay....what do you remember about last night?"

"Absolutely nothing."

"Great." He says annoyed.

"I'm just as ticked off as you are buddie." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Whatever it's just sex we can get over it and forget it ever happened. That's if it did happen."

"Not for me I can't just forget it."