𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8

Summary: Y/n and Spencer sneak around and y/n and Hotch have a talk

𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

"Goodnight." I say as Y/n walks into her apartment.

I did it.

I finally kissed her.

Her lips felt so good against mine, like two pieces of a puzzle that are meant to be together.

I walk down the hall and down the stairs and outside to my car. I start up my car and head home.

As I walk into my apartment building I feel my phone start to vibrate and I look to see it's y/n calling me.

"Hello." I say.

"Hey Spence." She says, her smile evident.

"You seem happy." I say as I grab my keys out of my bag to open my door.

"I am Spencer, I just wanted to call and say thank you for tonight."

"Of course y/n, I had fun." I say honestly.

"I did too I like kissin- I mean talking with you." She says and I chuckle.

"I liked kissing you too y/n but, I'm going to have to hang up on you so I can shower." I say and I hear her laugh.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow Spencer." She says as I hear her yawn.

"See you tomorrow y/n."

And just like that, our phone call was over.

Waking up at 5:00am really sucks but I least I get to see y/n today even if it's only a paperwork day.

Paperwork days are the easiest and suckiest days of all the days I work. I say this because I always get my work done but, the day goes by so slow.

I get out of bed and head to my closet where I grab my work clothes which consists of a grey Suit that's not actually a suit but it looks like one.

I don't even bother combing my hair and I head out the door.

I get into my car and head to Starbucks and grab a black coffee and get y/n a hot chocolate and a vanilla cake pop.

I pull into the parking lot and head inside. As I scan my card to get into the building I see y/n pull up on her car.

I go into the main entrance and wait for her. She runs into the building where she's greeted by me.