𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 14 *

𝓨/𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

𝓨/𝓷'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

Summary: Spencer and y/n argue.

Content warning: smut

2 months later..

Living in the city is definitely not how I thought it would be.

It's loud and always smells like weed.

The people's are nice but, I miss Virginia.

Spencer has been...cranky and well....crabby about the City.

He misses the team like I knew he would.

I even offered for him to go back to Virginia but to no ones surprise, he refused.

Spencer said he would rather be with me and that he's happy here.

Besides whenever the team needs him, they call him and he gladly answers.

Telling the team I was leaving was hard of course but when they found out Spencer was leaving too, they were incredibly sad.

They had said they would miss the two geniuses and Penelope even cried when I told her.

God I miss Pen.

Maybe I'll call her tonight.

"Y/n, can I make knephla soup tonight?" Spencer asks as he peeks his head into our bedroom.

I'm forever grateful for this man.

"Yeah that sounds good...but you know what sounds better?" I say as I walk towards him.

My hand wrapping around his neck as I trace my fingers lower...and lower leading to his..

Spencer kisses me closing the space between us.

"God I love you." He says between kisses.

Did he just say-

I mean of course I knew we had said it before but this, this was doffrent.

"What!" I say as a happy smirk crawls upon my face.

"I- I love you?"

"I love you too! So much." I say as I grab his shirt pulling his lips back to mine.

The kiss starts really soft and passionate but I feel as Spencer starts to add roughness and lust to the kiss causing me to moan into his mouth.

Ring...ring

Spencer's phone started to ring and I pulled away so he could answer it.

"Ignore it." He mumbles as he slowly takes my pajama pants off.

Spencer's hands find their spot in my hair as he starts to pull at my hair causing me to practically melt.

Ring...ring