𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 10

Summary: Spencer and y/n dance in the kitchen, and Spencer goes on a 'date' with Catherine Adams

Waking up, I smelt the familiar sent of coffee (gross) and some maple syrup.

It takes me a minute to realize where I am but after I do, I remember all of the steamy incidents from last night.

The way his hands felt on my skin.

The way my hands felt when he-

"Good morning." He says.

Interrupting my fantasies, how usual of him.

"Hi." I say smiling.

"I started a hot bath for you and I'm making pancakes." He says.

A hot bath?

What is this man, a god?

"Thank u Spencer." I say as I begin to stand up while he leads me to the bathroom.

"I left out a towel, take as long as you need." He says as he kisses my forehead and leaves me in the bathroom.

The bathtub water was steaming and there were rose pedals aligning the top of it.

Interesting.

You see usually I'd be thrilled about something like this but not now.

My trust issues have lead me to believe that this was a bet like one of those shitty movies.

God, what the hells wrong with me.

I step out of the bathtub and grab the T-shirt that's layed on the counter of the sink.

I pick it up and it says "cal tech" on it.

He's such a fucking nerd.

I slip it on and comb through my hair.

I walk into the kitchen with soaking wet hair, and his shirt without a bra or underwear.

Haha I'm a whore now.

When I walk out of the bathroom I walk to the kitchen and sit down on the stool by the island and watch Spencer cook.

This dork has yet to realize I'm sitting here.

"Spence!" I say and I watch him jump and turn around to look at me.

"Jesus you scared me y/n." He says.

When he finishes his sentence, I watch his eyes as they take up and down my body.

"Why the hell am I making breakfast, I could just eat you instead." He says and I obviously start to laugh.

"That wasn't as charming as you thought pretty boy."

"I know, it was good though, right?"

"Sure." I say as he hands me a piece of toast.