𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3

Summary: Dr

Summary: Dr.Douche and Y/n share a bed and face the awkward things and feelings that come from it.

𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿:

As I step into the fancy ass hotel room I see that not only are the ceilings ungodly high, but there is only one fucking bed.

This means not only do I have to share a hotel room with her but a bed.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." I say as just as y/n steps into the room.

"What? Oh I see the problem. The bathrooms to small."

"What! No you dumbass. There's only one fucking bed." I say and her eyes go wide.

"Oh. Well you can have the bed." She says and I'm thrown back by this.

She is not the type of person to just offer someone else a bed let alone me.

"No y/n you can have it."

"Spencer that couch is way to small for you to sleep on, please just take the bed." She says and i sigh.

"Or we could just share it." I say and she cackles.

"What are you crazy!?" She says and I shake my head.

"Hear me out. The couch is going to kill your back if you sleep as well as mine, so it would only be fair to share the bed."

"Fine. What side do you want to sleep on." She asks.

"I can sleep away from the wall and you can sleep on the inside if you want." I reply and she nods her head.

"Sounds good..can I take a shower?"

"Go for it."

"Thanks" she says as she says as she grabs all of her toiletries.

__

𝓨/𝓷'𝓼 𝓹𝓸𝓿:

I stand under the scorching hot water and wash my hair. Eventually stepping out and wrapping my hair into a towel and slipping on a oversized t-shirt,soft socks, and underwear. I don't bother putting on a bra because who the hell wears a bra to bed.

I walk out of the bathroom to be met with Spencer and the bed. Spencer is laying in the bed with a pair of glasses on and a book in hand.

He's wearing a white t-shirt, socks, and some grey sweatpants. He looks a little too good.

Ew. That's gross.

He looks up to see me just standing there like a creep and I watch as his eyes rake up and down my body.

"Can you move so I can get into bed?" I ask and he smiles.