𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 17

Summary: Spencer and Y/n receive some news about y/n's ex husband

Summary: Spencer and Y/n receive some news about y/n's ex husband. They spend the night at a police station with the BAU team.

Y/n's pov:

When the team called me and told me not to go into work, I knew something was wrong.

Apperently my ex husband Jeramy has been on a killing spree.

Which is incredibly insane but not surprising.

Obviously I had asked them why I couldn't go to work, I live in New York and he's all the way in Virginia.

Derek had told me that Jeramy bought a ticket to NYC and I couldn't risk it.

Fun.

I'm stuck in this damn apartment with Spencer who is a worried mess.

I can't believe he used to be a FBI agent.

He bought extra locks for our apartment, made sure his FBI badge is out and that his gun is loaded.

"Spencer, we don't need all of this." I say and he looks at me with worried eyes.

"I don't want you or me to get hurt!" He exclaims.

I know he's just worried but, I was supposed to have a job interview today with the collage.

They are in need for a phycology professor and I just happen to have all the degrees for it.

"Spencer I had a really important interview!"

"Would it be worth getting killed over?" He asks.

Yes.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest, letting out an annoyed sigh.

"No."

He walks over to me and puts a hand on my shoulder. He kisses my forehead softly and smiles down at me.

"I love you."

"I know."

"Okay, Princess Leia." He says and I feel myself let out a laugh.

He was right.

That was a Princess Leia move.

Spencer's phone starts to vibrate against the counter and he answers it immediately.

I fiddle with my fingers and make myself a hot chocolate while he's on the phone.

I head to the living room and grab the softest blanket in the apartment and sit on the couch.

I immediately turn on the television only to see Jeramy's face all over the news stations.

"Y/n we need to go." Spencer says and i raise my eyebrows at him.

What the hell is going on.

"N-now?" I ask and he nods eagerly.

"Y/n the team is set up at the station and they said they would feel better if we were there instead of here." He explains and I smile softly.