𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 7

𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

𝓢𝓹𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥:

I am currently at Rossi's house finally taking the opportunity to use his credit card.

He has offered it to me multiple times but I've never had anyone to well, go with.

I straighten my tie and knock on the front door.

The door opens to reveal Rossi in a sweatshirt and jeans.

"Oh, hey Reid. What can I help you with?" He asks and I smile.

"I'm going on a date to right and I was wondering if-"

"You're finally going on a date! Who's the lucky lady?" He asks and I smile.

I obviously don't tell him because I don't want to expose mine and y/n's private lives.

I eventually get the credit card, make Rossi swear not to tell anyone about this, and hop into my car.

I drive to y/n's apartment and head up the stairs and down the hall to her door.

I hear some running around in the apartment and assume shes home.

I knock on the door three times and the door opens to reveal y/n holding a infant.

She looks stunning. She's in a red shimmering dress that make her curves looks absolutely amazing.

Her lips were cherry red and her hair was in loose curls. (Or however you do your hair ofc :) )

She looked absolutely amazing.

"Hey Spencer I'm so sorry but I'm babysitting for a friend and it might take a little bit until she gets back." She explains and I smile.

"It's alright y/n." I say and she sighs.

"Thank god."

"So what's the baby's name?" I ask as I hold my hands out to hold the surprisingly calm baby.

"Her name is Eva, short for Evangeline." She says and I smile.

"How'd you get stuck babysitting, I thought you hated kids?"

"I do." She says and I laugh.

"Why do you hate kids so much?" I ask and she rolls her eyes.

"They always cry, they stink, and they are always sticky." She explains.

"It's just a baby."

"I know, that's the worse part."

As we finish talking a girl with short blonde hair and green eyes walks into her apartment.

"I'm back." She announces as she sees me holding her child and sees Y/N standing next to me.

"You must be Spencer." She says and i slowly nod my head.