5

(WARNING!: This is a warning I forgot to note in the intro of the book/ if you don't feel comfortable with homophobic words and slurs, or graphic things like blood/mature things. Please stop reading! I will place this warning at the beginning of the book in a bit)

(EDITED)
After just three days everything went downhill. Every day felt the same, he pretended he didn't know anything about the rumors that were spreading around. The rumors of him being a beggar and his mom a gold digger and slut. He felt ashamed that he created such an image for his mother.

People stuffed disgusting notes inside his locker and wrote stuff on his desk, even though every time he came back again the horrifying comments would be gone and washed away. He was thankful for whoever was erasing the harsh and critical words, but they would always come back every morning.

He kept his distance from Soobin, he didn't want the rumors to affect him as well and ruin the great reputation he has around these old walls. The most respected boy at the school.

But he was the opposite, the outcast. He wasn't sure if Soobin knew about the things said about Beomgyu, but the older boy would always want to hang around with him or go play soccer together. Yet Beomgyu knocked him out of his walls pushing him away.

A small piece of paper fell out of Beomgyu's locker landing on the clean marble floors. He stared at the paper for a few seconds deciding if he should pick it up or just leave it. He already knew what kind of words were in it but he was quite curious. The sad thing is that, that "curiosity" would always lead to him inflicting pain on himself, reading those words was like consistently getting beaten with a baseball bat multiple times.

Beomgyu finally gives in on his consciousness and picks up the small piece of paper. His hands shake as they lead him to unfold the paper. Once it's fully revealed, his eyes scan over the letter on the note.

Get out of this school you faggot

Beomgyu could feel his heart drop as his left hope crumbles the paper in his hands. He wished this could stop, he wished he could go back to where he started. He didn't care if he was poor, he only wanted this torture to stop.

He opened his eyes again and could feel the tears coming, his throat felt clogged and dry like if he was drowning.

He threw the paper in his locker and grabbed his books slamming the locker door.

-----

Beomgyu could sense the looks and glances of the other kids. The cafeteria was loud and he sat alone at one of the tables near the long windows. He poked at his food losing his appetite due to the despair that washed over him.

"Hey loser I heard your mom is a prostitute, why don't you tell her if she can serve me?" a boy laughs throwing the wrapper or a straw towards Beomgyu. This comment makes other students laugh along and throw stuff at the lonely boy. Beomgyu keeps his head low and takes a deep breath to calm his emotions down.

But he knows the tears are coming, he deserts his stuff and walks quickly to the nearest bathroom. Opening the door and crashing into the sink, the tears start to swell up and fall like waterfalls from his eyes.

"Look at this, the loser is crying"

Beomgyu quickly wipes his tears and turns around holding his head low. He walks towards the door to leave but someone blocks his way pushing him back inside the bathroom. The force of the push sends him flying back, hitting his back against the sink.

He groans in pain and falls to the ground his legs giving in.

"Just a weakling, just like every poor person," the boy says bending down to meet Beomgyu's viewpoint. The built boy tilts his head and grins the corner of his mouth going up in enjoyment to Beomgyu's pain.

The large boy grabs Beomgyu's hair gripping it to the point where the small and weak boy cries out in pain. "Why don't you do something you're good at?" the boy says chuckling.

Beomgyu uses his strength and pushes the boy off of him, he quickly gets up but before he can even get close to the door he is pushed roughly against the stall doors. A quick sharp pain spreads on his back as he grunts, before he can move he feels a hand grab onto his collar tightly keeping him in place.

"That was a mistake, you supplicant," the boy says smirking. "Why don't you become my toy instead huh?"

The boy holding down Beomgyu twirls his fingers down to Beomgyu's shirt. His fingers linger over the buttons of the uniform shirt as he unbuttons one making Beomgyu flinch in response.

He keeps doing this until he reaches the last button, Beomgyu felt weak and bruised but he uses his last strength and pushes the boy away once again. This, unfortunately, just caused the bully to get annoyed and throw a punch towards the sore boy making him fall to the ground with blood running down his nose.

"Fucking imbecile," the boy says brushing himself off.

Beomgyu pulls his legs close to him as the boy reaches for him again, "please leave me alone" Beomgyu begs crying out loud.

Beomgyu felt shitty and he probably looked disgusting.

"Aw look at him begging, beg sweetheart, isn't that what you do best?" the boy says placing his index finger under Beomgyu's face and lifting the boy's bruised face to look at him. "Gosh, if you were a girl I would have fucked you already," he says the disgusting words coming out like knives.

The boy gets back up on his feet but before turning around and leaving, he sends his foot forward making an impact with Beomgyu's stomach causing the wounded boy to groan. "Fucking twink"

Beomgyu's view becomes blurry as he hears the door open and close. He places his hand in front of him holding himself up, putting all his energy in his legs as he picks himself up slowly. He holds onto his stomach in pain and looks down at the floor that was dripping with blood.

Dragging himself to the sink, he cleans his face with cold water.
__________