30

Taehyun had stayed silent while Beomgyu was drying his wet hair to avoid him from getting a cold. There was this unknown and almost emotionless expression on Taehyun's face that got Beomgyu worried. To be honest, Beomgyu started to think it was his fault since he started the fight between Heeseung and Taehyun.

"Thank you..." Beomgyu says quietly.

Taehyun tilted his head a bit as the older boy continued to rub the towel against the boy's wet hair. The boy remained silent for a few minutes until Beomgyu could hear small sniffles coming from the younger boy. Beomgyu placed the towel next to him and placed his hands on Taehyun's shoulders while adjusting himself to sit next to him. Taehyun tried to hide his tears but it was obvious he was crying. Beomgyu didn't say much but pull the boy in an embrace, until this point Taehyun completely broke down while burying his face in Beomgyu's shoulder.

Beomgyu also tried to fight against his own tears just seeing the boy being so fragile. He didn't want to know how the boy was feeling especially after everything he has gone through. "It's alright, don't worry" the older boy whispered softly while rubbing Taehyun's back.

Taehyun lifted his head up tears streaming down his face. "Why does no one stay with me? Why does everyone leave?" Taehyun sobs. Beomgyu places his hands on the boy's hair slowly stoking the younger boy's head. "No one is leaving you, you still have me. I won't leave" Beomgyu says softly wiping the tears from Taehyun's face. The younger boys eyes gleamed in the light as the tears filled his eyes up while looking at the older boy in front of him.

Taehyun didn't want to cry like this in front of Beomgyu but he couldn't hold it anymore. Those words that came out from Beomgyu's mouth relieved him a bit as he felt his heart beat against his chest. The younger boy reaches from the boy's face, the amber eyes staring back at him. His finger traces down Beomgyu's face down to his jawline and then down to his neck that was covered by a large red mark.

"I'm sorry..." Taehyun whispers softly, the tears have already calmed down but it just hurts to look at the injured boy like this knowing that it was his fault. "I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you" he adds on.

"It's not your fault" Beomgyu replies holding onto Taehyun's hand.

"I promised you that no one will hurt you...but I didn't keep my word" Taehyun says looking at the mark that Heeseung left. It was his fault that he wasn't there on time to help the boy, he should have known that the evil boy was going to come back for revenge but he was foolish to not do anything. Beomgyu looked into the boy's eyes with a worried look on his face, "it's not your fault, don't blame yourself" Beomgyu tells. Taehyun continues to hold Beomgyu's face and finally dares to look back at the boy's eyes that were already looking back at him.

The older boy's face was just a few inches away which made Taehyun's heart beat even faster. He could hear the loud beating ringing in his ears, the boy moved closer to the point where he could feel Beomgyu's breathing. The boy closed the gap and placed his lips against Beomgyu's warm ones.

Beomgyu could feel himself instantly melt into the kiss. The kiss was simple nothing special but it still felt like the most perfect thing Beomgyu has ever experienced. Beomgyu's hands travel to the boy's face as his fingers run through the back of his hair. The kiss breaks apart when the boys need air but they don't separate hold of each other. Taehyun touches Beomgyu's pink lips with his thumb, "nothing will ever hurt you I promise" he whispers leaning forward and leaving a small peak on the boy's lips.

Beomgyu smiles while enjoying the boy's touch. This was the first time anyone has treated him this gently and he liked it. "Let's go to the Valentine's Event," Beomgyu says, "to get things off your mind" he adds on brushing Taehyun's strands of hair away from his face.

"Let's go then," Taehyun says smiling while kissing Beomgyu on the cheek causing the boy to blush.
__________