6

(UNEDITED)
Beomgyu sat at his desk looking out of the window into the garden. His mind wandered away from the homework that stood on his table, the piece of paper becoming something useless at this point.

A small mirror stood on the desk reflecting Beomgyu's bruised-up face. The stain of blood was still visible under his nose, no matter how many times he tried to wash it with water it wouldn't come off.

His eyes turned to look at his reflection, his swollen face was disgusting to look at. He lifted his shirt and was met with a purple painful bruise. It was a dark spot that hurt like hell. His back was extremely damaged and covered with the same hurtful bruises.

His body felt sore where he could barely move it.

"Hey, Beomgyu!"

Beomgyu quickly puts his shirt back down and turns to look at Soobin who suddenly made an appearance.

"What happened to your face?" Soobin asks frowning worriedly and walking towards the younger boy. Beomgyu quickly turns his face away and touches it, "um...I was just hit by a ball in the gym today, my nose started to bleed but I'm fine now" Beomgyu lies forcing a smile to form on his face.

"Are you sure? That looks bad, who kicked it? Why so angry at the ball?" Soobin says examining Beomgyu's face while letting a chuckle escape his mouth. "Make sure you clean it well, anyways I was gonna ask if you wanted to join me and my friends to go play some basketball?" Soobin asks placing his hands on his hips.

"Where?" Beomgyu asks.

"We have a basketball court behind the garden, I'm not sure you can see it from her- oh wait there it is, a clear view," Soobin says pointing outside the window towards the back of the garden where a court was clearly visible. Beomgyu was quite confused about how he didn't see the basketball court earlier.

"Ah...I actually have to finish my homework, maybe next time" Beomgyu says clicking his pen and tapping it against the white sheet of paper on his desk.

"Oh, yeah you should get that done, promise you will play next time tho" Soobin says smiling towards the younger boy and walking out of the room.

Beomgyu turns back to the homework that stayed unfinished. His shivering fingers held onto the pencil as his eyes gazed down at the words written. As he absorbed the words, his mind would start to wonder again never being able to collect the information. He sighed as he threw the pencil on the table giving up on accomplishing his homework.

He looked back outside the window and watch Soobin and his friends play around in the court. They were the same friends that were on the soccer team playing with Soobin a few days ago when Beomgyu first arrived at school. He only knew a few but none of them talked to him at all, they were upperclassmen so he barely even saw them.

But Beomgyu was sure the dudes with blonde hair and brown hair were in a few of his electives. What were their names? Taejun? Yeohyun?

Beomgyu was unsure, he probably mixed their names up or something. They seemed close playing together but once they were in class they would walk in different directions towards their own friend groups.

The brown-haired boy quickly catches Beomgyu's eye again. Beomgyu couldn't deny that this boy was an attractive guy, almost all of the friend group was. Everyone in school was attractive and Beomgyu has never spotted one single unattractive person. It was almost like all of them were models or actors.

Beomgyu wasn't quite surprised since most of the parents of the students were famous actors, models, singers, ambassadors, and CEOs. They must have gotten the perfect genes from their parents for sure.

But for some reason, this guy would always take away Beomgyu's breath. He wasn't sure why he felt like that but he for sure didn't feel attracted to the guy. It was this sensation where you feel pleasant around someone? Warm? Beomgyu wasn't sure either.

__________
(I usually write more than this but I'm so worn out from so much writing for my assignments in class this whole week, my apologies:( I will also be editing late...I promise the next chapter will be on time and be edited before undated)