11

(UNEDITED)
"One day I will see if I can teach you some soccer, that way you might be eligible to join the games," Yeonjun says patting Beomgyu's head. Beomgyu smiles writing the names on the water bottles.

"Yeah sure," Beomgyu replies.

The coach blows on his whistle calling all the team that was on the field. "Good luck, Hyung," Beomgyu says.

Yeonjun feels his heart beating as a smile spreads on his face. He nods his head and proceeds to run off into the field towards his teammates huddled in a circle.

The younger boy watches as the group of boys talk among themselves and cheer each other on. Without much time the whistle blows again, the two teams line up and start to greet each other before the game officially starts. Beomgyu could notice that the other team seemed more strongly built which caused his nervousness to increase, but Soobin told him many times that just because the team looks intimidating doesn't mean they are great players.

Beomgyu took in those words as the players got into their position, their muscles were visibly tense ready for the final whistle to blow. Without much seconds after, the referee blows sending the ball flying across the field. Beomgyu felt dizzy as everyone standing on the field started running. He didn't know where to look until his eyes spotted someone and didn't leave the target.

The brown-haired boy runs with full speed catching the ball between his feet and kicking it towards Soobin. Beomgyu's stepbrother kicks the ball one last time sending off inside the goal. The people in the bleachers cheer out full of excitement along with some groans of disappointment.

It didn't take much for both teams to be intensely against each other with 8-10 on the charts. Thankfully Beomgyu's team was leading, but they still couldn't lose their guard. The ball flies in the air landing just a few feet from Yeonjun.

The blonde guy kicks the ball towards Taehyun who quickly collects it and runs towards the goal. Beomgyu was in the edge of his seat watching anxiously waiting for the boy to kick the ball and score another goal. The bleacher section was quiet as everyone had their eyes targeted towards Taehyun who was ready to finally end the game.

Everything suddenly moved fast and Beomgyu watched as Taehyun fell on the ground with a painful expression on his face. A teammate from the opposite team slides into Taehyun causing him to twist his ankle. The referee blows on his whistle stopping the game for medics to arrive on the field.

Beomgyu watched as Soobin quickly ran towards Taehyun to help the injured boy. The rookie didn't know what to do so he stood sitting down, "what do you mean the medics are busy? We have someone injured here!" the coach yelled in the intercom.

"Beomgyu! Go help the rest bring Taehyun here while the medics arrive" The coach says his face visibly annoyed. Beomgyu nods his head and runs to the field where everyone was surrounding Taehyun who was groaning in pain while holding his ankle.

"Medics are busy and will be delayed, let's bring him to the resting area until they come," Beomgyu tells Soobin who also had a stressed expression on his face. The older boy nods, "help me pick him up" he orders Beomgyu. Beomgyu grabs Taehyun's arm pulling him up carefully and placing his hand on his waist to support him as they slowly walk towards the team's resting area.

The older boy could hear the faint but heavy breathing of the boy in his arms. Beomgyu would feel that Taehyun was in an immense amount of pain as they got closer to the bleachers. Soobin and Beomgyu place Taehyun on the bleachers as carefully as they could in hopes that they don't harm the boy at all.

"Beomgyu bring him some water," Soobin says crouching to examine the total damage of Taehyun's foot. Beomgyu walks towards the table of cold water bottles and finds Taehyun's name easily. "Drink some water" the older boy says handing Taehyun the cold bottle.

Taehyun glances towards Beomgyu before taking it and drinking half of it. Beomgyu wanted to ask Soobin if his ankle was bad but didn't dare considering the angry aura that was surrounding the boy.

Taehyun whines in pain as Soobin touches his swollen ankle. Beomgyu grabs some ice from the cooler and wraps it around a cloth, he lowers it towards Taehyun's ankle and places it on the injured area. "Keep it there until the medics come," Soobin says standing up from his position and patting Beomgyu's head. The younger boy nods his head and watches Soobin heading back into the field to inform the team about the sudden accident.

"Thank you..." Taehyun lets out weakly. Beomgyu looks up towards the boy and nods his head. He felt a small smile appear on his face but quickly lowers his head to not make it noticeable. Taehyun leaned back on the bleachers and raised his head closing his eyes, he felt dizzy and light-headed. It was almost like he could sleep right here and now, his eyes felt droopy as he wiped the sweat that was running down his sideburns.

Finally, after some 10 minutes, the medics arrive and analyze the wound. Beomgyu noticed Taehyun covered in sweat and looked pale and tired. He wasn't in the best condition.

Beomgyu grabs and pulls his sleeve wiping the sweat off Taehyun's forehead and neck. The younger boy flinches but quickly calms down and lets Beomgyu continue to do what he was doing. "We will take him to the clinic and bandage him up, it won't take long" The staff commented. Beomgyu nods his head watching as they pull a stretcher.
__________

Happy Christmas everyone! I'm late but it doesn't matter lmao

I hope you guys enjoyed your day and spent time with your family or friends. Please keep that smile on your face my loves :)

Sorry for the grammar mistakes I wasn't able to review it before updating