7

(EDITED)
Beomgyu walks down the hallways with his head down trying to be discreet to not pull attention. He felt miserable just at the thought of school but what could he possibly do. He couldn't skip because his mom will find out and start a whole conversation and speech to find out what was wrong with him. Coming to school was like going through burning hell. No matter how hard he tried to hide, they always seem to find him.

The larger boy bumps into Beomgyu in purpose causing the smaller boy to trip and almost fall back. "Watch where you are going twink" the boy laughs causing his other friends to laugh along. The bully shoves Beomgyu out of the way and continues to walk snickering.

Beomgyu resumes to look down and walk gloomily towards his locker.

He would feel the bulging stares of the other students that surrounded him, trying to ignore the uncomfortable feeling he quickly opened his locker. He noticed a small piece of paper fall on the ground, just like before he wasn't surprised a note reached his locker.

It was probably another hateful note, but Beomgyu never learns his lesson and holds the small paper in his hands hesitating if he should open it or not. This would happen all the time, a note enters his locker and he would grow curious about what the note hid. But always gets hurt every time he read it.

His fingers slowly opened the neatly folded paper and his eyes scanned the words written. He was expecting his heart to break inside him by the nasty and horrible words but instead, he felt a certain warmth spread around his chest.

You are a graceful flower, surrounded by revolting weeds

Beomgyu quickly looks up and looks at the students surrounding him. He knew that if someone was staring at him, they were probably waiting for him to find the note.

He continues to look around him catching the culprit of this letter.

Finally, he makes eye contact with a boy. He knew exactly who it was.

Yeonjun...

One of Soobin's soccer teammates, who was also in Beomgyu's physical education and Geometry class. The boy wasn't very active towards Beomgyu at all and didn't make the effort to talk to him. So it was quite surprising to find the older boy looking at Beomgyu.

Yeonjun's mouth forms into a small smile as he looks towards the younger boy.

Beomgyu could feel his body stiff up as he is swallowed by Yeonjun's deep gaze. His stare was quite sweet but it still felt quite abnormal and unusual since almost everyone tried avoiding eye contact with him. This was probably the first time someone has been this friendly towards him.

Yeonjun looks away once his friend comes up to him and places his arm around his shoulder. Who was it again? Taehyun?

Beomgyu looks down at the paper in his hands as his fingers trace the letters.

With one last look, he folds it up and places it in his pocket. Was Yeonjun the one who placed this in his locker? Beomgyu places his notebooks in his locker and grabs his other ones for his next class as he closes his locker before walking away counting the minutes until the late bell.

-----

Yeonjun looks towards his friend who placed his arm around his shoulder with a grin on his face. "What are you looking at? Do you want to be late to class?" Taehyun asks.

Yeonjun smiles in a friendly way, "What are you still doing out here? You are usually running to your next class" Yeonjun asks turning the question around. Taehyun chuckles visibly unwilling to respond to that question.

"Let's just say I'm not in a hurry to go to Chemistry," Taehyun says.

"Yeah, let go to class. I will drop you off" Yeonjun says patting Taehyun's shoulder and walking forward but not before turning around to see if the boy was still standing there. But that space just stood empty, Yeonjun assumed he already left to his class.

Yeonjun turned around and started following Taehyun.

"Gosh, let's just skip," Taehyun says peeking inside his classroom that was full of kids already.

"Yeah, not happening," Yeonjun says pushing the boy inside.

"Let me just stay in your class, I'm sure Miss Gyu won't mind right? I use to always skip in that class" Taehyun says placing his hands together to persuade the older boy. Unfortunately, Yeonjun shakes his head making the younger stop immediately.

"Fine, I will go," Taehyun says slowly stepping inside the room.

"Bye," Yeonjun says waving towards the boy who easily gave up.

"Bye, hyung," Taehyun says waving back as he walked toward his desk.

Yeonjun quickly turns around and walks back to the hallway where his class was located at. He walked in a fast pace in hopes that he won't be that late as the bell had already ringed. There were a few people still in the hall since they were probably planning on skipping or didn't care if they came late at this point.

Yeonjun was expected to arrive early by his teachers. I would say he was quite a good student, he was able to get high grades in the class. He was also an active student and would always offer to help others, to summarize it, he was the role model of his grade.

Soobin was like his opponent or rival, but the two got along quite well. They had been friends since their third year, but they weren't as close as before since everyone expected them to hate each other. They were still quite close.

Yeonjun arrives at his classroom just as the teacher also arrives.

"Can you explain why you are late, Mr.Choi?" Miss Gyu asks crossing her arms while holding certain books for the lessons. Yeonjun bows down as he flashes her an innocent smile. "My apologies, I got distracted and didn't watch what time it was" Yeonjun lies.

"Make sure it doesn't happen again," the teacher says walking in the classroom before Yeonjun. He lets out a deep breath in relief that the teacher believed his horrible lie. He walks into the classroom and slowly makes his way to his desk that was located near the door. His gaze travels to the back of the room as he spots the boy again tracing something in his notebook.

He feels a smile form on his face as he sits down.

Yeonjun felt a warm feeling in his heart but also a heavyweight of feelings holding his chest down.
__________
I would like to apologize again for the slow updates and broken promises:(

My mental and physical health and activity haven't been in the best state lately. So I won't post on either of the books next week, I will be taking a week off to place myself back into a stable condition to resume and gain more motivation to do stuff.

This issue has not only affected the progress of my two books but also my school work and grades as a student. I hope during this week I can reflect and take care of myself more. Thank you -KpoppinSugar00