35

(UNEDITED)
Beomgyu felt the tickling water drops fall down his figure, the scent of his shampoo stuffing the room. He could hear the small drops of water hitting the floor, one after another, with no purpose. The morning was quiet and calm, there was no sound around.

The boy ran his fingers through his hair watching the water streams run down his body. His whole body felt sore but the warm water was able to relax it a bit. Beomgyu suddenly felt a warm presence from behind but before he could turn around, arms were wrapped around his waist.

He closed his eyes as he felt light kisses placed behind his back. "Good morning" Taehyun let out his voice soft and gentle. "Good morning" Beomgyu replied grabbing Taehyun's hand and kissing the top of his hand. Beomgyu turned around to face Taehyun and placed a small kiss on his lips, his lips creating a crescent smile.

Taehyun pulled the older boy into a hug and embraced the boy's comforting scent. It was almost like time stopped and the earth stopped revolving around the sun. It was perfect how it was, this was just perfect and a beautiful moment. Beomgyu wished it could stay like this forever because this was the only comfort that he cared about. The only comfort that made him feel good and happy.

Taehyun's fingertips felt cold as they touch Beomgyu's delicate skin. His hands started to roam the older boy's body, traveling over the love bites that were scattered around his body. "I love you" Taehyun whispers while looking into Beomgyu's eyes.

"I love you too," Beomgyu says pulling the boy into a kiss.

The kiss was sweet and soft almost like this had been their first kiss. As if the kiss was innocent teen love. Nothing else mattered for them, just each other.

-----

"Is Soobin still not back?" Beomgyu asks his stepfather when he notices that Soobin was not sitting down at the dining table with them for breakfast.

"He sent me a text telling me, he went to visit his friend," Joong-ki asks. The maid came by the table and settled a plate of pancakes and scrambled eggs in front of Beomgyu and Taehyun. "Thank you," Beomgyu said quietly as the maid dismissed herself and left the dining room.

"You haven't introduced your friend here Beomgyu," His mother says smiling at Taehyun who was awkwardly looking at her with a slanted smile. "Oh, this is Taehyun, mom," Beomgyu says placing his fork down.

"Oh, I remember now! You were that guy that I met the other day just outside when you guys came back from the orphanage" Beomgyu's mom says placing his hands up as if she had found a hidden treasure filled with gold. Taehyun's ears started to turn red as the sudden memories of him crying in front of her rushed into his mind.

"I'm sorry about that" Taehyun says letting out a small chuckle.

"No worries, you can cry whenever you feel like it, it's a natural human instinct," Mrs.Choi says digging into her banana-toasted bread. Taehyun's tense body seemed to relax a bit upon hearing those words, he smiled a bit before picking up his fork and digging into the scrambled eggs.

"I talked to Mr.Kim about your suspension for you, there was a bit of fuss coming here and there, but I was able to manage to get it lifted from your records," Mr.Choi says glancing at his watch.

"Thank you, Mr.Choi," Taehyun says.

"No worries son"

These words hit Taehyun in the heart. It has been such a long time since he last heard these words. He could feel his emotions start to flood his mind again but he held it back, as he blinked his tears away.

Taehyun's throat felt heavy but he continued to stuff his mouth to get rid of the controlling emotions and memories of his father.

"Honey, do you remember where I left the registration?" Mrs.Choi asks suddenly while placing his fork down on the plate. "It must be in the car," Joong-ki says.