39

(UNEDITED)
The four boys arrived at the orphanage, the building still looked the same, so jovial and vivid.

The small kids were waiting outside with the excitement shown clearly in their faces. There was a specific little girl who was jumping in excitement as she noticed Beomgyu.

"Hello Mina, how have you been doing?" Beomgyu asks patting the girl's small head. Taehyun came behind his boyfriend holding a box filled with clothes and new shoes. The four boys have loaded the car early in the morning with, clothes, food, and some new toys for the kids in the orphanage.

Mina looked excited as she quickly wrapped her arms around the boys legs. She soon let go and looked over at Taehyun, there was a hesitant moment before she walked up to him and also hugged the boy for a few seconds longer than she did with Beomgyu.

"How have you been Mina?" Taehyun asks caressing the girl's hair.

"I have been great Mr.Grumpy" Mina says smiling towards the older boy.

The staff from the institution came in and helped Taehyun and the rest carry the boxes inside. Soon after some long minutes the kids have gotten their share of things and the kitchen has been restocked with the new snacks and ingredients. Taehyun took the time and gave a bonus to all the employees including chefs, janitors, caretakers, and teachers.

The children were currently playing outside in the playground and massive green fields. Beomgyu was looking out the window waiting for Taehyun to finish talking to the head director about the bills and how everything has been running. The young boy looked at his little friend, as she happily jumped over some stone steps and acted like the floor was lava.

It was such a let down that kids ended up here. Without families or parents.

Beomgyu was able to look at Mina's profile, and it broke to learn that she was taken away from her single mother due to her mother having schizophrenia and depressive disorder. Mina's mother was so lost that she had forgotten that she had a daughter and neglected her.

Taehyun places his hand on Beomgyu's back, pulling him back from his space.

"Can I bring you somewhere?" Taehyun asks softly. Beomgyu nods his head while standing up from his seat and following his boyfriend outside the building. The couple walks down a trail covered with fallen leaves, the day was quite cool but still warm enough as spring was surrounding the air. Beomgyu took the younger boy's hand as they walked silently down the trail until the children's laughter and chatter were not heard anymore.

The boys reached a long field filled with flowers of different sorts. From Daffodil to Amsonia. The vibrant and cool colors blended perfectly.

Taehyun began picking on some flowers until it make a small bouquet that he could hold in his hands. Beomgyu watched carefully as the younger boy examined each flower before picking them from their stem. The boy looked so beautiful as the wind blew on his face. The older boy could sense a sad and downcast atmosphere around Taehyun.

The younger boy took Beomgyu's hand once again and they continues to walk down the field of flowers where eventually they reached a stop where two gravestones stood.

Taehyun guided the older boy in front and slowly kneeled in front of the gravestones. The carved words wrote: Kang Taesoo and Kang Eunju.

"Hello mother, hello Taesoo" Taehyun spoke out loud.

"I brought my boyfriend with me today" the younger boy adds on while looking at the two slabs of stone in front of him and holding Beomgyu's hand tightly.

Taehyun looks over at the older boy with a smile on his face, "this is my mother and brother, Beomgyu" the boy says looking back at the grave.

Beomgyu lows his head as he bows slowly.