23

⚠️TW⚠️
(Trigger Warning: Graphic and foul language)

(UNEDITED)
Another letter was found on Beomgyu's desk today.

Your tender eyes carry the fallen stars that blind me

Beomgyu really didn't understand what this meant. Was Yeonjun just playing a dumb joke on him? It was almost impossible for such a great guy like Yeonjun to like someone like him. He had no outstanding qualities or looks.

The boy placed the letter in his pocket carelessly and waited for the class to begin waiting for Yeonjun to come at his usual time.

-----

Yeonjun walked down the hallway trying to get to class early to at least get some time to talk to Beomgyu before the teacher tells him to be quiet. He walked past some students who were uninterested to get to class since it was still early or some who rushed.

The boy was too deep in thought that he bumped into someone knocking down everything that they were holding onto. Without much attention, Yeonjun quickly bends down and picks them up. But it was almost like he was seeing something, he slowly picked up a small polaroid picture.

A picture of Beomgyu.

The unknown boy grabs it quickly and places it in his pocket, finally Yeonjun looks up and notices that it was Taehyun.

"Why do you ha-"

"Mind your own business" Taehyun cuts him off and continues to pick up his things leaving the boy stranded in the busy hallway. Yeonjun stayed frozen as he got up and looked at Taehyun's figure quickly walking down the hall and disappearing between the crowds. Suddenly a nervous and unknown feeling went down to his stomach, what if the boys from the bathroom were right?

What if Taehyun actually liked Beomgyu?

No one keeps a photo of someone else unless they are interested in that person. Yeonjun could feel a spike hit his chest as he slowly made his way to the classroom in deep thought. Taehyun wasn't really the guy that had many crushes on people from what Yeonjun remembers. The boy was reserved and kept to himself most of the time, it would be unnoticed if he did indeed like someone.

Yeonjun finally made it to the classroom and sat down next to Beomgyu but couldn't really open his mouth to say something. He was still quite fazed about what he just found out, and for some reason, it didn't make sense.

"Are you okay?" Beomgyu asks noticing that Yeonjun was stuck staring at the empty desk in front of him. Yeonjun quickly lifts his head and looks towards the boy creating a smile on his face.

"Yeah I'm fine, just tired" Yeonjun replies and takes out his notebook for the class.

The younger boy just nods his head and becomes distracted by the outside view. For the rest of the class, Yeonjun could only think about Taehyun liking Beomgyu and finally connecting all the pieces together.

The bell ringed which caused half the class to leave at the speed of light while others stayed to ask the teacher some questions or just chat with their friends. Yeonjun had to finish some delayed assignments for the class so he stayed behind to complete them. He would have dropped Beomgyu to his next class but the teacher was glaring at him to remain seated so he just said his goodbyes to Beomgyu and watched him leave.

The younger boy walked down the hallway holding onto the straps of his backpack tightly, he felt uneasy as he walked by the group of boys that always harassed and made fun of him. They haven't been as annoying as before recently but they still pulled or pushed him around once in a while.