15

(UNEDITED)
Beomgyu walks past the school iron gates and strolls along the sidewalk where kids were also walking. They pass along him hitting his shoulder as they run to catch up to their friend groups. The girls were giggling while locking arms with each other while the boys were laying their arms on each other's shoulders.

He keeps his head low until most of them have gone a separate way. Beomgyu continues his route passing along small shops on the way. The smell of a nearby flower shop filled his nostrils as he looked in the little window. The newly bloomed flowers were vibrated and colorful.

He might pass by to check out the place later. Beomgyu finally finds the craft store and enters the small building. The doorbell ringed when the door shut behind him, the place looked so colorful and comfortable. The variety of stuff that was for sale started from pens and mini staples to color paper and small wood pieces to build with.

The room smelled like a peachy scent that was relaxing. Beomgyu walked further in trying to find some erasers and anything else that seemed interesting. After a few minutes, the boy found the shelves where the erasers were located in. He got two basic rubber erasers and also found some cute erasers with fruits imprinted on them so he decided to take them as well.

He turns around ready to check out when he, unfortunately, bumps into someone causing them to drop the belongings that they were holding. Beomgyu flinches as he quickly apologizes in a panic, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you" Beomgyu says while bending down to pick up the fallen notebooks.

The sketch pad that belonged to the person he bumped into was wide open due to the sudden accident. Beomgyu reaches for it but his hand freezes when he sees a picture of a boy. A boy that seemed awfully familiar, familiar in that it almost looked like him but it was unclear since a sheet of paper was laid on top blocking the other half of the drawing.

The random boy quickly picks up the remaining things while taking the sketchbook from Beomgyu. Beomgyu looks up at the boy and his eyes become wide as he recognizes the younger boy.

"T-Taehyun?"

"I'm sorry, I got in the way" Taehyun comments while standing up holding onto his crutches.

Beomgyu stands up holding the papers that he was able to collect from the boy. "No, no, it was my fault I should have paid attention" Beomgyu replies holding out the papers. Taehyun takes the papers but then Beomgyu feels a sharp pain in his finger while he winces in pain and pulls his hand back.

The older boy looks down at his finger, dark red blood started leaking out of the small thin cut. As a reflex, he places the finger in his mouth and sucks on it to block the pain.

Taehyun reaches into his bag taking out a bandaid. He locates his stuff on a shelf while opening the bandaid to help the older boy.

"Can I?" Taehyun asks reaching out his hand balancing himself on the crutches while doing so. Beomgyu looks at him for a second before hesitantly giving the athlete boy his hand. The area that was bleeding was a faint pink due to Beomgyu sucking on it. Taehyun carefully holds Beomgyu's hand gently while placing and pressing the bandaid against the small wound. Beomgyu winces when the younger boy presses down to make sure that the bandaid was carefully sealed properly.

"When you get home make sure to clean it and replace the bandaid, for it not to get infected," Taehyun says holding more steady on his crutches. "Thank you," Beomgyu says timidly looking down at his finger. Taehyun digs in his bag pulling out two extra bandaids and handing them over to Beomgyu.

Taehyun grabs his stuff and is about to walk off before Beomgyu stops him. "Um...I wanted to ask about your...um...leg, are you doing better?" Beomgyu asks looking down at the casted ankle.

Taehyun nods his head, "I have a doctor's appointment later to check on it". The older boy instantly shines his smile towards the injured boy, "well I hope your leg heals fast" Beomgyu comments.

Taehyun shares an awkward nod before mumbling a small goodbye towards Beomgyu and heading down another aisle. The older boy stares down at the cute bandaid with small prints of smiling avocados on it before heading towards the register to pay for his stuff.

After paying he places the erasers in his bag and walks out of the store. He makes sure to stop by the flower store just like he wanted to earlier. When Beomgyu walked in the place was smelling of sweet alyssum and lavender. He looked at all the stands of the different flowers trying to see which one he liked the most.

Then suddenly he found the perfect one which caught his eye. Just as he was examining the flower a worker came up to him, "You seem to have an eye for this one? Who is it for?" The female worker says smiling.

"Um...no one really..." Beomgyu says. "Can I take a small bouquet of baby's breath?" he adds on staring at the beautiful flower even more. The face of the boy who helped him earlier was printed in his memory as he stared at the flower.
__________

Sorry for being late hehe I have been busy all day.

Love y'all <3