Chapter 6: What If...T'Challa Became A Star Lord? (Part 1)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time. Space. Reality. It's more than a linear path.

It's a prism of endless possibility. Where a single choice can branch out into infinite realities, creating alternate worlds from the ones you know.

I am the Watcher and joining alongside me is Hot Shot. We'll be your guides through these vast new realities.

Follow us and ponder the question...

What If...?

The Watcher: "The galaxy, to your eyes, a hundred billion points of light. But where you see light, I see worlds and the countless stories that fill them."

Two sets of boots stepped on a puddle, as it shown the reflection of The Watcher. Two people were walking towards in an abandoned building on the planet, Morag.

The Watcher: "But in a Multiverse of infinite possibility, is your destiny determined by your nature or by the nature of your world?"

The two individuals stood before a large door that would lead deeper into the building. As the doors open, the two individuals both wore similar masks, except their eye colors. One was the color purple while the other was magenta. One was wearing a jacket while the other with a trenchcoat. Both walked in through the room.

 Both walked in through the room

In front of them was an orb, with a purple glow surrounding it

In front of them was an orb, with a purple glow surrounding it. It was waiting there for them at the end of the room.

One of them walked toward the orb, took a device from his jacket and pushed a button, which it latched open the device. He points the device toward the orb, magnetized it and pulled towards it. The man pulls it closer to his face to inspect it while the other person walks up next to him to see the orb as well.