Update 3 (Announcement & New Story)

Hey everyone another update chapter.....again.

So few things I wanted to address

1. I'm a little slow on making chapters for this story because I have been really busy but don't worry I making the third already. Although I'm deciding whether I should have it be the longest chapter to finish the Captain Carter section or have it be split into another part. Let me know what you guys think.

2. Recently, I have seen Spider-Man: No Way Home and my god, that movie was insane!!! I won't spoil anything but if you guys haven't seen it yet, you should defiantly check it out. Can't wait for Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness to come out next! And of course, I watched the finale to Hawkeye and it was blast. Hopefully we get to see more Clint and Kate working together.

3. I will be making another story that will take place in the same time as this. Pretty much the story is that Natasha, Clint, Fury and other heroes and people from different points in time are witnessing what Hot Shot is doing in the multiverse and see how it's different from their own.

If there any ideas on what stories I should make about Hot Shot in the MCU, let me know. Anyways, that's it for today. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to y'all wonderful people!! Bye everyone!!