TVA Introductions

Fun little TVA introductions used for the reaction series.

(TVA introductions start at 8:41).

1. Hot Shot (a redo from the reaction series)

 Hot Shot (a redo from the reaction series)

(This what I use for the reaction series)

The Watcher (V.O.): "Follow me. Enter the multiverse of infinite possibilities. Where the stories you though you knew, are nothing like you remember."

A young child, the last survivor of the REALITY CLANS, was taken in a by a powerful being. He was trained alongside other young heroes to protect his world.

Since then, the group known as the PYRO PHOENIX, defended their world from various threats.

Retyping...

A young child, the last survivor of the REALITY CLANS, was taken in by Director Nick Fury. He trained in SHIELD and became one of their top agents.

He was placed as a candidate for the AVENGERS INITIATIVE, and he would then become an AVENGER himself.

But before he could reach that stage, he meets a mysterious being that will take him on a journey across the MULTIVERSE.

Blake (V.O.): "Are you saying there's a multiverse?"

It switches with Blake, wearing an Iron Man, looking over at Ivan Vanko, laughing as he was being dragged away.

Blake: "What has this world come to?"

Natasha: "You know that we can handle anything that comes in our way."

Little bits of Blake's past was shown, with him saying goodbye to his mom and dad, meeting the little rift butterfly, and training among SHIELD. Blake was seen with a group of young heroes, battling against a ferocious dragon, as it roared.

Blake turns around, alarmed and shocked, to see The Watcher towering over him.

The Watcher (V.O.): "What If...Hot Shot Met The Watcher?"

2. Captain Carter

 Captain Carter