Post Credits

A fun little post credits, showing what happened after stopping Ultron, Killmonger, and Zola...

Uatu: "The entire Multiverse owes you a debt of gratitude. Your worlds will never know of this victory, but they will continue to prosper."

The Guardians of the Multiverse returned to the pub, as the Watcher stood in front of them, congratulating them on their victory.

Blake: "No problem, Uatu. Oh, I almost forgot that I had these things."

He reached for his pocket and took out both the Mind and Power Stone. He passed over to the Watcher, to which he took from his hands.

Blake: "Although, we have to find the other stones, so they wouldn't cause any sorts of trouble."

Uatu: "There is no need. The stones that you have transported them to are in a safe and secure area."

Peter: "So I guess that's that? We all just go back to our universes?"

Uatu: "Not...quite yet."

Strange: "Why?"

Uatu: He then turned his attention to Blake. "Young Blake, there is something that I haven't told you. From the moment we met and continued our journey, I have done something that heavily involved your universe."

Blake: "What do you mean? What did you do?" He asked, confused.

Uatu raised his hand up, as it began to glow. The Guardians shielded their eyes from the brightness.

Tony: "Gah, dammit!! What was that for?!"

As the light faded, the Guardians put their arms down as they looked to see where they were. In front of them, was a giant screen. They looked around to see that they looked to be in a theater of sorts, and then...they saw they weren't alone. Blake's eyes widened to see who else was here.

"Blake?"

Blake: "Natasha?!"

To be continued in...Reacting To: Journey To Face The Unknown

Finally, my first fanfiction is done!! The main storyline is finally completed. But of course, this Journey is far from over.

I'm planning on doing a rewrite of What If...Hot Shot Met The Watcher as I feel like I could've done a bit better.

While I'll have this story marked as completed, I'll be adding some special one shot stories that will be about Blake's variants from my Reaction series, like Sorcerer Riley, TVA Blake, Ghost Rider, and The Crimson Wolf.

And you can bet that when Season 2 of What If arrives, I'll be making a sequel series to it. Till then, check out my other stories and see you guys next time! Peace!