Chapter 19: What If...Zombies?! (Part 2)

Blake was brought to witness a world overrun with zombies!!! Will his variant and the others find a way to fix the mess Pym has created?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

Blake (Z.H.): "Nat, take the wheel!!"

Natasha did so as Blake's hand began to spark with lighting. He gently leaned outside the window, grabbing on, and threw his lightning towards Zombie Iron Man. It was a direct hit as the zombie fell to the ground. Blake got back in his seat and continued driving off.

In the back, Hope, Cassie, and Kurt looked back to see people running away as a few of them were attacked and being infected. They were horrified to what is happening.

Uatu: "Because once Earth's mightiest heroes joined the infected, no one else stood a chance. Unless, of course, they knew the rules."

Blake was standing completely still, shocked and horrified to what he seen. He now knows why the Watcher was hesitant in showing this universe. Nevertheless, he shook his head and payed attention to what's going to happen next.

It cuts to a video camera recording, of someone putting letters on the paper, which read: So You Wanna Survive The Zombie Apocalypse. Then, a little picture of a zombie on a stick moved across. It then cuts to a view of New York City. Blake was confused to what he was seeing right now.

Peter: "New York! Home of the Mets, the Chrysler Building, those ladies from sеx and the City, and now, the zombie apocalypse!"

The camera was turned to reveal the person behind the camera. It was none other than Peter Parker, aka Spider-Man. He was the one who helped Bruce swing away before.

Peter: "If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere. But first, you have to not get eaten."

The footage cuts to someone Blake was already familiar with and it was, Happy Hogan. Happy was standing there, frowning and wearing a shirt that says: "I'm not single. I'm saving myself for Thor." Then, a bunch of texts were put in that said: Happy, "Never Actually Happy," Hogan. Skills: Driving, Coffee, Boxing. Blake couldn't help but giggle to what was shown here.