Right through you

Present

Y/N POV

I woke up feeling dreadful. I walked up to my dresser and looked at my face at the mirror. 'I look like a mess' my eyes were swollen and puffy from all the crying, my face was stained with tears and my voice was hoarse. 'Great'

*ding dong*

I heard my doorbell ring and looked at myself one more time 'whoever that is won't notice anyway right?' I thought as I put a fake smile on my face. I opened the door and was greeted by my four friends who were there to comfort me through the sleepless nights.

"Hey guys!" I said trying to sound cheerful. The smiles on their faces faded when they heard my voice and their eyes were full of pity. They all stepped in my apartment and engulfed me in a warm and cozy group hug. Well it was warm and cozy at first then it became suffocating when they squeezed me to hard. "Uhh guys I can't breathe" I barely made out those words and they loosened up a little and hugged me for a few more seconds. As they finally pulled out their eyes were still full of pity as they looked at me.

I was uncomfortable with their gazes so I spoke up "Um.. So why are you guys here? Is that breakfast? Cause if it is I already ate so- yeah" I lied. The truth is I haven't really eaten at all ever since that day. And if I did eat it would only be small bites and nibbles. 

Soobin smiled "Yeah this is for breakfast. And don't you dare lie to me Kim Y/N. You may be an amazing liar and can fool everyone, but not us. We can see right through you." he said as he walked up to my counter in the kitchen a laid all the food out on top of it. The delicious aroma of the food filled up my apartment and my stomach grumbled. I tried to cover up the sound with coughing and it was a good thing they didn't notice because if they did they would be all over me again.

"So why are you guys here again?" I asked as I took a seat on the chair in front of the counter and the other three followed behind me and did the same. "To check up on you duh" Beogyu said with an "isn't it obvious" face. I chuckle at his cuteness. "Also to feed you" Kai added and Taehyun and Soobin nodded. "To feed me? I can feed myself" I said putting me chin up and crossing my arms over my chest.

 "Like Soobin hyung said, don't lie to us. We know that you've been starving yourself. You got skinnier than you already were. So open up" he said putting a spoon full of kimchi rice in front of my face " I can really feed myself you know" I told him trying to take the spoon from him "Nuh uh. No. You'll only feed yourself once you take a bite. Now say ah" he said glaring at me. I rolled my eyes "Fine" and took a bite of it. 

'Wow' my eyes widened because of all the flavor. It was delicious. Actually delicious can't even begin to describe this amazing taste in my mouth. "Oh my God! Who made this?! And why am I only eating this now?!" I said as I took the spoon from Taehyun and took another bite. All of them laughed at me and I looked up "Well? Who cooked this delicious masterpiece?!" 

"It was Kai" Beomgyu answered. My eyes widened and I snapped my head towards him "You cooked this?!" I yelled pointing at the food "You can cook?! How come you never cooked for me before?! Why am I only finding about it now?! How dare you hide the fact that you can cook amazingly from your friends that eat like a bunch of dinosaurs?!" I yelled with my mouth full. 

And they all laughed at how silly I looked. "How dare you guys laugh at me?!" I said holding up a spoon and pointing at each one of them while speaking and they laughed again and so did I. 'Wow. I'm smiling sincerely?'  "So have you guys tasted this heaven in the form of food in front of me?" and they all nodded. My mouth hung open "Did you guys really hide all this from me? For how long??" I said in disbelief pretending to faint from the shock. 

"Actually we only found out yesterday. And we too were shocked by Kai's hidden talent" he said as he playfully glared at Kai who put his hands up as a sign of defeat and laughed "I'm sorry! Please don't eat me!" he screamed covering himself with his hands and we all laughed at him and he joined in too.

"GUYS! Y/N IS SMILING AND LAUGHING!!" Beomgyu yelled. And I came to realization 'I'm smiling and laughing. Sincerely this time' 

"Y/N'S SMILING AND LAUGHING!" they all cheered and I laughed at them. Suddenly I felt myself being lifted off of the ground by Soobin and started running around me apartment with me on his shoulder and my feet dangling in the air. While Soobin was carrying me an drunning around the other three started following him and started chanting "Y/N'S HAPPY! Y/N'S SMILING! Y/N'S LAUGHING!". When Soobin was finally tired and laid me on the couch the three also stopped and plopped themselves on the couch.

"You guys are so full of energy!" I said as I was breathing heavily from all the jumping and running Soobin did when he was carrying me.  "Hey what time is it?" I asked them and they all checked their watches. "It's 7:40 am!" they yelled with their eyes widened. All students from the Visual Arts Department was supposed to meet up in the meeting room at exactly 8:00. And our school is strict when it comes to be on time so we all rushed out o my apartment and ran to the university. 'Thank God my apartment was only a seven minute walk from school.'

When we finally arrived we all took a seat together and we were all breathing heavily. We all looked at each other and we burst into laughter.

"Hey guys! What's up?" oh no. My mood suddenly dropped and my smile faded. The boys froze for a minute and turned around to see

Yeonjun...

And Areum. Holding hands...