I didn't mean anything I said

I woke up to a lot of things. 

One, the sweet smell of pancakes.

Two, Soobin crushing my ribs.

And three, my ever so amazing hangover. 

"Ugh my head" I groaned as I tried to sit up.

"What is that divine smell?" HueningKai said as he unwrapped himself from his blanket. 

Me and Kai woke the rest up and we all walked out of my room in a single file walking like zombies.

I stumbled each time I took a step because of my headache and sore muscles. Thank you so much my ever so kind hangover.

We saw Heeseung in the kitchen flipping pancakes that look so fluffy I could have mistaken it for  a cloud. We all took a seat around the island of our kitchen.

"That smells amazing Hee" I said, my voice was still hoarse and scratchy from last night so I couldn't talk that well.

"Thanks Y/N" he looked at all of us "Ahh! Oh my God!!" he screamed clutching his chest. "Why?! What's wrong?!" Soobin yelled jumping from his chair. But his sudden movement caused him to groan and clutch his head. Guess I'm not the only one with an overbearing headache.

"What's with the yelling Heeseung?" Beomgyu asked covering his ears looking irritated. "Sorry It's you guys look like zombies" he said chuckling. 

"What do you mean?" Taehyun asked as he stumbled towards the mirror in our living room and the four of us followed.

As we looked at our reflection, our eyes widened. We did look like zombies.

Our hair were was so messy. It all looked like a bird's nest that has been attacked by a squirrel. Not only that, we also had darker eye bags and puffy eyes. 

"We look scary" I said "And it isn't even Halloween yet" Beomgyu added and we walked back to our seats resting our heads on our arms.

"Terrible hangover huh?" Heeseung asked handing us pancakes "Yup. How come you don't get one? Also, thank you for the pancakes" I said slicing myself a small piece. "Well I only did drink half of a drink last night. And it's no problem. This is the least I could do"

I nodded and took a bite. My eyes widened at the texture and flavor of the pancake. It was so soft, like a cloud! It had some subtle flavors of vanilla and cinnamon. "Oh my god Heeseung these are amazing!" I said as I took a bite after the other fill my mouth up with the heavenly delicacies before me.

The others took a bite of theirs and praised Heeseung for his amazing pancake cooking skills.

"Heeseung please stay here with us forever and cook us pancakes everyday" Soobin said with his mouth full. Heeseung laughed at Soobin who had syrup all over his lips "I would love to" he joked. 

We talked, joked and laughed while we ate. It was peaceful, and somehow my hangover started to fade a way a little.

Our doorbell rang and Kai went over to the door and opened it.

"Yeonjun? What are you doing here?" Kai asked. We all looked at the door in confusion. 'Why is he here? 'Didn't I tell him that I didn't want to see him again? Oh my God does he hate me that much?'

"I love you" his words rung in my head again. And I thought that I would forget everything that happened last night. Anger started to build up in me and tears started to form in my eyes so I looked down to my food blinking them away.

"Can I come in?" Yeonjun asked. Kai moved to the side letting him in "I'm only letting you in to be polite" he said harshly. "Hey Y/N are you ok?" Taehyun whispered and I just nodded.