I love you

Y/N POV

1 MONTH LATER...

It has been a month since I left Korea to go to Greece to spend time on my self.

Initially, the reason why I left was to move on from Yeonjun. But ever since the day in the airport, when I saw Yeonjun calling out for me when he was supposed to get married, messed my up a little. I couldn't spend a single minute without him running through my mind.

So basically, my mission to move on was a complete fail. At least I didn't cry. Seeing Yeonjun somewhat gave me a hint of hope. Hope that maybe, just maybe, he felt the same way I do for him and that he left Areum to be with me.

The plane had just landed earlier and I had just got off. I was now walking out of the gate and I was greeted by the funniest thing that I have ever seen.

flashback

"Hey Y/N, what if we dressed up as a bunch of agents in black suits and black glasses and we escorted you out as if you were a wanted criminal? We would embarrass her so much!" Beomgyu said. I laughed hardly when I imagined them doing what Beomgyu just said. "Yeah! We should do that!" Kai agreed and they made they agreed that they will do it just for the sake of embarrassing me.

end of flashback

I did not think that they would take it seriously. The four guys were dressed up as MIB agents with their black suit and black glasses. Huening Kai was holding a huge cardboard that said: "Kim Y/N, welcome back". He was holding it up whilst Beomgyu, Taehyun and Soobin were standing beside him making finger guns. I laughed so hard when I walked over to them. But I noticed that Yeonjun was not among them so that did make me a little sad.

"Yah! I thought you guys were just joking when you said that you will do this!" I said clutching my stomach from laughing so hard. Instead of receiving a bunch of laughs and hugs, they didn't say anything or move an inch. "Guys? Yoohoo what's going on?" I asked.

Kai flipped the carboard which revealed:

"A royal surprise awaits you

Turn around to claim your prince"

Kai and the guys smirked 'prince? royal surprise? what the heck?'

Suddenly, the song 'Perfect' began to play. I turned around to see Yeonjun holding a mic and a bouquet of flowers. 'What the hell is happening? Is he.. no. Is he?'

The song started to play and everyone was looking at us.

I found a love for me
Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

He walked towards me and handed me the bouquet of roses. I just looked at him in disbelief and he smirked.

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine

"Kim Y/N, we both fell in love in a young age. But I was to blind to see that. I let you go once, I will not do it twice"

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite songWhen you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breathBut you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight