Package

Life has been ok so far. I don't cry every night anymore, I slightly got my appetite to eat back, my life has been great so far.

And I could probably say the same for my love life. Yeonjun lately, has been 'making up' for the lost time. He's become sweeter by the day. If the old Yeonjun was as sweet as candy, now, he was sweeter than anything in the entire world.

He's been surprising me at work, showering me with gifts at any given time, making my heart almost stop beating because of his flirty personality, etc. etc.

And although my life with Yeonjun has been the best, there have been some...downsides.

The last few days after I got back, I've been receiving, death threats. Mostly in the form of letters (the psycho stalker kind). I just received one this morning, and it creeped me out. All of the letters have, some of it even contain pictures of me and Yeonjun on our dates. But I don't want Yeonjun to know. Things are finally becoming perfect. We're happy.

I know where the letters have come from though. 

It's from Areum. 

flashback

It's been three days since I got back from my 'vacation'. I was in my room on my own as it was Saturday, Yeonjun has to sort some stuff out from the 'wedding incident' and the guys have their own things to do. I was bored and I had nothing to do. I walked out of my room and grabbed a pint of ice cream. Just as I was about to close the freezer, our doorbell rang. I put the ice cream back and walked to the door. As I opened it, no one was there but a package. I stuck my head out and checked left and right but there was no one. The corridor was empty.

I picked up the package and brought it inside. I checked who it was addressed to, and it was for me. 'Weird. I don't remember ordering anything online' I thought. I sat on the couch, opening up the package, there were two beige envelopes. I opened the one that said 'Open me first' 

'Could it be from Yeonjun?'

I opened it up and there were pictures? There were a lot so I grabbed a hand full and pulled the leftover out. As it was piled up on the couch, I took the first three. One was of me, in the park, the other was Yeonjun, and the third was a picture of us kissing. 'Did he get these pictures taken?' I thought.

I picked up a couple more and they looked kinda suspicious. It looked like it was shot from a hidden spot? I picked up another couple, my eyes widened with shock. It was a picture of me and Yeonjun kissing, in my bedroom and a picture of me and him cuddling on my bed, asleep. 'What the hell?!'

Panic washed over me 'Who would take pictures like this?!' I picked up the pictures and the package and rushed to my room,  locking it. I scattered all of the pictures on my bed as I stood at my bed's edge analyzing the pictures.

My mouth slightly hung open as my brows were knitted together. All these pictures, they were all pictures of me and Yeonjun. Some of it were me and him asleep on the couch, on dates, walking around the city, driving the car to work, etc. They were candid pictures. But the creepy stalker kind. "What the hell?! Who would do this?!"

I looked over to the other envelope and ripped it open. Inside was a letter. I grabbed it and opened it. 

Hello Y/N, 

How is your life?

Who am I kidding? Of course it's amazing. You have Yeonjun all to your self again. Who wouldn't be happy with their life?