Plane ticket

After I calmed down a little, I looked around my room and my eyes landed on my laptop. I picked it up and turned it on.

I began to search for plane tickets to Greece. A place I've always wanted to go to. Even before Yeonjun happened.

I looked for any schedules that will leave around the time after their wedding.

 And I did. But it's exactly on their wedding day...

4:00 pm 'That would be 40 minutes before the ceremony even ends though...'

'It doesn't matter. I wasn't even planning on staying the entire time anyway..'

I booked it. I booked another one for my return here back in Korea a month later.

'That would be long enough for me to move on right?'

'Oh wait it's already been 3 years and I haven't move on! So how am I supposed to move on in a month?'

'Duh the entire reason why I'm going to Greece is to distract myself and move on from him!'

And I argued with myself for about 5 minutes.

Time skipppp

It was now 6 pm and I was waiting for the boys to come home from work so I can tell them about my plan. I fidgeted and played with my fingers due to the nervousness and uneasiness I felt.

10 minutes passed and their finally here. "HEY Y/NNNNNNN!!" they screamed and ran to me engulfing me in a tight and suffocating but, loving group hug.

"HEYYYYY!! I CAN'T BREATHE ANYMOREE" I yelled at them and they let go of me chuckling.

"I have to tell you guys something" I said with a serious look on my face and they got the message. They all sat down looking at me waiting for me to speak.

I sat down on the chair in front of the couch and I looked at each one of them.

"Ok so this is something pretty serious and I hate to tell you guys this on an empty stomach but promise me that you won't say anything until I finish" they all nodded and I looked at my hands on my lap

"I kissed Yeonjun" I blurted out. I looked at each one of them and they were surprised.

Soobin and Kai shot up and they were standing with their eyes wide. Taehyun's eyes were wide open and so was his mouth making an "O". Beomgyu looked confused. As if he was still processing what I said.

Soobin was about to say something but I cut him off "Wait! I'm not yet done!" I said standing up and putting my hands over his mouth. I slowly removed by hands and he didn't speak. "Please, go on." he said as he and Kai sat down. 

I explained everything to them. From Yeonjun's call earlier in the afternoon to the part where we kissed and I ran off. 

"Also... I'm going on vacation. To Greece" I said 

"For how long, when, why and with who?" Taehyun asked "For one month, on the wedding day, I want to completely move on from Yeonjun and I want to have some time just to myself and no one. Just me. An I would really appreciate it if you don't say a word to Yeonjun about this." I replied.

They nodded and glanced at each other. "Ok you may speak"

"So you guys really kissed?!" Beomgyu said as he rubbed his temples.

After that we just talked and ate dinner.

\

ot how i intially planned this chapter to go but hey it's what we have\\

\\hope you liked it 🤞\\

\\pls don't forget to vote! ty!!!\\