Feelings

\\hii this will just be short\\

\\this is just gonna be a smart pov of areum and yeonjun\\

Areum POV

"Junnie look at Y/N! I made her try a dress. Doesn't she look beautiful?"

Honestly I didn't want my Junnie to see Y/N. What if he falls for her?

Yeonjun fell silent. I looked at him and he was staring at Y/N. His eyes were filled with longingness. With love. I might be delusional, but to me, he looked like he wanted her to be his bride. 

Yeonjun never looked at me the way he was looking at Y/N right now. I felt jealous. But I shouldn't. 

'Maybe he was just surprised'

'Remember Areum, he left her for you. You Shin Areum'

"Uh Junie? Hello? Are you ok? Why are you staring?" I tried my best not to sound angry but I guess none of them noticed my tone.

"Uh sorry" Yeonjun said and smiled at me. I couldn't help but smile as well.

"I should get changed." Y/N said

  'FINALLY!'

I tried to not make my smile wider when I heard those words. "Why?" Yeonjun asked and I snapped my head towards him. 'Why does he want to know?'

"I have a meeting to attend to." she said and Yeonjun nodded with disappointment painted all over his face.

"Yeonjun?" he hummed in response and turned to me "Let's sit" I told him as we sat done on a small bench. 

"Do you still have feelings for Y/N?"

Yeonjun POV

I was taken back by her question.

'Why would she think that?'

She doesn't know the truth. Why I got together with Y/N, or the fact that I never really had feelings for Y/N.

Well... Actually the last one wasn't entirely true. Yes, there was a time I had feelings for Y/N. But it was nothing but a small crush. I think...

It was the year when I asked her to prom. Then it went away. I think.  I started feeling a little weird when I was with her ever since. Then first year of college. I had a small crush on her again. But then I met Areum.

"No. Why would you think that?" I asked her. She bit her lip and said "Um. It's nothing" and I nodded hesitantly "Actually it's not nothing. It's just the way you looked at her earlier" 

"What do you mean the way I looked at her?" I asked facing my entire body towards her holding her hands. "You looked at her like as if you had feelings for her" she said looking down at our  hands intertwined.

I cupped her face in my hands "Baby don't worry. I love you ok? I promise I don't have any feelings for Y/N. They're long gone. I only look at her as a friend ok?" I said and I hugged her.

I don't know why, but I felt guilty when I told her that I loved her. And I felt like I was lying when I said that and when I said that I didn't have any feelings for Y/N

'Maybe I was just surprised.'

'I don't really have any feelings for Y/N'

'Right?'

'No. You don't love her. You love Areum'

'Get a grip of yourself Yeonjun!'

\\you guys might be wondering why i put taehyun's pic as the header right?\\

\\oh that's just a coincidence\\

\\maybe it can gave you a hint??\\