WEDDING DAY

\\it's d-day everyoneeeeee\\

\\enjoy this chapter ok? ;)\\

Y/N POV

It's today...

The day that I'll see the man that I have loved ever since we met get married to a woman that was not me.

Oh well, as long as he's happy...

I stared at myself at the mirror and sighed. I looked beautiful admit, but something felt missing. (A/N uh like yeonjun in your arms perhaps??;) hehejkjk)

My eyes diverted from my reflection to my suitcases standing by the corner of my bed. I sighed once again.

 'Today's the day. Put on a happy smile Y/N. Do it for Yeonjun'

Hopefully this day will be the last day I would risk my heart of getting hurt and leading it to break into a million pieces once more for the sake of my love for Yeonjun.

"Hey Y/N! You ready?" Beomgyu asked peeking into my room. He gasped loudly "What? What's with the gasp?" I asked turning to him. He had his hand over his mouth.

"You! You are the reason for the gasp! Guys come see Y/N!" he said. Soon the other three guys came rushing to my room and halting once their eyes laid on my figure. They did the same thing Beomgyu did, gasp loudly then put their hands over their mouths.

"Oh my God Y/N is that you?!" Soobin asked but his voice was muffled because of his hand. "Yes?" I said "Do I look ok?" I asked looking at myself once more in the mirror.

"Do you look ok?! Y/N you look perfect! Are you sure you're not the the one that will get married today?" Kai said joked exaggerating. I just chuckled at his words. 

"We should get going. We wouldn't want to be late" I told them turning around gathering my suitcases and bags. "We'll help you with that" Taehyun said picking up a bag. "Thanks" I said.

We loaded my bags to the car that I borrowed from Kai. We got in the car and drove to the venue in total chaos. And when I say chaos, I mean the four of them arguing who looked best in a suit. And this went on and on until we arrived.

We walked inside the venue and it was breathtaking. 

This was exactly how me and Yeonjun planned our 'wedding' back when we were together.

(you guys are in charge of the rest. just imagine your dream wedding)

It was all I wanted for my wedding. That is, if I will ever get married.

"Hey let's go visit the groom" Soobin said cheerfully. Oh yeah, I forgot, I somehow managed to get the four guys to be friendly with Yeonjun again.

We were guided to the groom's waiting room. The guys went in first but I hesitated before I could enter. I felt a rush of fear, nervousness and sadness wash all over me.

I took a deep breathe and I walked in.

As I walked inside I saw Yeonjun looking at himself in the mirror trying to fix his tie. I choked on air. Suddenly I couldn't breathe. Yeonjun looked perfect. (despite the messy tie ofc)

My heart ached. It ached knowing that today will be the day that Yeonjun will be wedded to someone that wasn't me. Today will be the day that I completely lost him. His heart belongs to Areum, but my heart belongs to him. I felt a tear escape my eye but I wiped it away immediately.