I hate you but I love you pt 2

\\There was an error with this chapter. It was supposed to be published with the chapter before this one but turns out I already published it without the changes\\

\\idk if you guys read this part but if u already did just skip ty!\\

I could hear my heart break into a million pieces. Everything I feared came true. I dropped to my knees and started sobbing people would just walk past me and glance at me while I try to muffle my crying with my hands.

"Y/N?" I looked up to the direction of the voice and it was Beomgyu. "Beomgyu-ah" I pointed my finger towards the café and his gaze followed. Once he saw what I was pointing at his jaw dropped and he looked mad. He walked to me and helped me stand up. "It's ok Y/N-ah he doesn't deserve you" I was still crying and just to make things worse Yeonjun pecked her lips again and my sobbing just became harder.

"Y/N!" I looked around and I spotted Soobin, Taehyun and Kai running towards us. 'Great. This just keeps getting better and better' I didn't want them to see Yeonjun and Areum but I was to late. They noticed that Beomgyu was glaring at something and their gazes followed the direction of Beomgyu's gaze. Their eyes went wide and their mouths opened in disbelief. They looked angry. Soobin balled his fist and so did the other three and walked up to the café leaving me alone outside. I knew that they were gonna confront him and make a scene so I tried to stop them.

But I was too late. Soobin already reached where Yeonjun was sitting, grabbing his collar to make Yeonjun stand. "You promised hyung!" he yelled "You promised that nothing was going on with the two of you! You promised not to hurt Y/N! You lied!" he added and Taehyun walked to them and slapped Yeonjun across the face. My eyes widened at what they just did and I covered my mouth. Tears started pooling my eyes again. I was angry at Yeonjun but I don't want him to be hurt by his own friends.

Taehyun was going to slap him again but I pulled him back. "Please not here Tyun. Let's not make a scene." I looked over to Yeonjun who was holding his cheek that was covered by a shade of red looking confused while Areum was still in her seat her mouth open wide. "I hate you" I told him and I pulled the four out of the café before anyone could get kicked out or worse, arrested for what happened.

"Y/N why didn't you just let us finish?!" Beomgyu yelled as I continues to walk them to my car "Get in please" I told them but they didn't move "I said get in!" I yelled and seeing my state they all complied. Once we were all in the car I spoke up "Please-please don't do anything to him. I'll talk to him ok?" I said as we drove away "But why? He cheated on you! He promised us that he would never hurt you!" Kai said "And yet he did!" Soobin said "Guys enough! Please! He must have his reasons" I tried to think that he didn't mean to but deep down inside I knew.

'He was in love with her'

I could tell from the look in his eyes. He never looked at me that way before. After all those years that we spent together not once did he look at me the way he looked at Areum earlier.

"Reasons?! What possible reasons could he have to cheat on you?!" Beomgyu yelled. I looked at the mirror to see Beomgyu, Taehyun and Kai looking out of the windows. I glanced at Soobin in the passenger's seat and all of them looked angry. Furious actually. I started crying again so I parked my car at an empty parking lot that we would go to to have some midnight walks, picnics, hang out or just have fun in. Nobody else came there but us since the place was abandoned.

I got out of the car and sat on the pavement. I just buried my head in my hands and cried. I let it out. My crying and screaming. The four boys got out off the car and comforted me. I was tired. Those past few weeks all I would do was cry. Cry because I felt that Yeonjun was slipping away from me. And now he's completely gone.