Chapter 26

A-N: Tbh I don't have anything planned for this chapter rn...just kind of uh writing and seeing where it goes...lol...it's more of a filler really....uhhh, BTW THIS IS NOW FUTURE ARIA AND THIS CHAPTER IS JUST CRAPPY FLUFF HAHA

Although I will say this, in Christmas troyler's there's always that cliche moment where All I Want For Christmas Is You plays and I will admit that cliche happens in this one BUT something else happens later on so...read. hehehehe

Tyler's POV:

        Troye.

        His name seemed to be the first thing I thought of when I woke up this morning. It was Christmas, I was cold, but still the first thing I thought of was Troye. After thinking of his name, I had instantly stood from the couch and walked over to the kitchen.

        So that's where I was now, in the kitchen baking pancakes on top of the stove, humming to the light Christmas music flowing through the air. I was kind of disappointed with how quiet I had to keep it, but I knew it would be worth it as long as Troye stayed asleep long enough for me to surprise him with breakfast. After finishing the first batch, only burning my hand once, I quietly strollled back into the living room. I honestly loved waking Troye up in the morning. He always sleeped like such a dainty princess, his hand strewn across his chest and his mouth hanging wide open. I felt my lips lift up into a smile, leaning down to poke his cheek like I did yesterday, but after a few tries, he was still snoring loudly. I let out a sigh and wracked my brain for what I could do. It was Christmas, I couldn't just wake him up normally. Who do you think I am?

        Suddenly, I got an idea and I ran back to the kitchen with excitement. I headed over to my phone and clicked on iTunes Radio, instantly blasting up the music and placing it in a bowl to portray a speaker. The music rang throughout the house and, although I knew my mom might get irritated, I couldn't seem to care. I ran into the living room again and started belching the lyrics at the top of my lungs.

        "I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PRESENTS UNDERNEATH THE CHRISTMAS TREE!!!" I screamed and Troye's face scrunched up. He peeked his eyes open and groaned.

        "Tyler shut the hell up..." He grumbled and I giggled. With only a moment of hesitation, I pounced on top of the couch, coming to a straddling position on top of Troye while he let out an 'oof'.

        "I JUST WANT YOU FOR MY OWN!" I continued while laughing, placing my hands on the chest of his shirt. He swatted at me.

        "Oh my god shut up." But his grin betrayed him.

        "MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW!" I yelled louder and he actually started laughing, his eyes shutting in happiness before they opened back up again. "MAKE MY WISH COME TRUE!" I gestured at him and he rolled his eyes.

        "ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU!" He blurted out with me. We both fell into harmonious fits of laughter together and I rested my head on his chest while we laughed. His hands settled onto my lower back and I just couldn't control my laughter still.

        "You're such a weirdo." He muttered while trailing off into giggles.

        "Yeah but you like me so it's good enough." I responded and I could almost feel him roll his eyes. The lyrics continued to play as we just lied there, and I couldn't help but bite my lip at them. I just want you for my own, more than you will ever know. Hell yeah, but you'll probably never know that. "But seriously you need to get up." He groaned at this and I lifted my head to look down at him, tugging on his shirt. "No! Come on Troye-Boy! The fireplace is on, it's snowing outside, Santa Claus came..." He just giggled a little, not giving in, so I sighed. "And I made breakfast..." I whispered and he raised his eyebrows.