Chapter 50

~~~

Ashley's POV—

"One more time..." I start as I look deeply into Evan's eyes. "...make love to me one more time...before we head back home tomorrow morning..." I suggest to her.

It's our last night in Florida, and our flight leaves around 10am tomorrow morning.

And only now is it really sinking in that we're leaving tomorrow morning.

"I would love to, but not right now—"

"Why not?" I ask her, interrupting her mid-sentence.

I just want nothing more than to make the most of our last night alone together—even though we did have on and off sex a couple of times today.

I just can't seem to get enough of her.

She offers me a smile as she lifts her hand up to brush back some of my hair and pin it behind my ear, leaving her fingers lingering on the edge of my jaw.

"We'll finish up here and then..." she trails off as she leans towards me, enough so that her lips brush against the side of my neck. "...I'll make love to you all night long, if you want," she suggests, her warm breath brushing against my bare skin.

I shudder at the touch.

I had mentioned a little while ago that I was going to take a bath, to soak in and just relax. When I told Evan that, she insisted on joining me. So here we are.

In the bathtub with each other.

With me in her lap, pressing my bare body up against hers.

"I can't wait that long," I say with slight impatience.

"What about the bath—"

"Forget it. I need you, now," I tell her, practically begging her.

She only nods her head and before she can say anything else, I move away from her and climb out of the bathtub. She does the same.

Quickly, we both pat ourselves dry with a couple of towels before we slip robes on.

The second we step into our bedroom, I pull her closer to me and kiss her. She groans in response and kisses me back. But only for a brief moment before she pulls away and leads us to the bed. Once we're there, she gently pushes me down onto the mattress.

Seconds later, she's on top of me.

Almost immediately, she starts fumbling around with the knot around her waist. Eventually, she gets it untied and doesn't waste another second to get the robe off of her, revealing herself to me.

It's an effort to not push her down and take her right here and now.

"See something you like?" she asks me, teasing me a little at my lack of words as my eyes wander up and down her body.

Of course I see something I like.

A lot of things, actually.

I can only bite my lower lip as the need to have her deep inside me makes my legs want to cross over one another in anticipation of what's still to come.

"I'll take that as a yes." she says, kind of all smug like, too. I can only playfully roll my eyes at the tone in her voice.

Our robes eventually find themselves off of us, being carelessly shoved away from us as we simply enjoy each other.

As the pleasure gradually builds and builds with each passing moment.

With each passing touch and kiss.