29 - Three million bathroom stops

This chapter is dedicated to Pip!

End has to go on school camp tomorrow and end will be missed. Everyone please wish Pip good luck on camp!

Pip, you are poggers! I'm so glad we've become friends! Hope you have fun at camp! You can do this! I believe in you! And we'll be waiting for you when you get back! Love you! /p <33
———————————————————————————————————————

TW - swearing, mentions of conversion therapy

SAPNAP POV -

The van stopped.

Again.

For the millionth time that day.

Jam grinned evilly at me as they, Pip, Pitch and George got out to go to the bathroom of the gas station. I groaned and buried my face in Karl's shoulder. Karl giggled softly, whispering in my ear,
"Sap, they're doing this to annoy you, just act like you don't care and then they'll stop,"

He was right. We'd stopped at every single service station so far, each time someone different claimed that they needed the bathroom. It had been funny for about five minutes, now I was tired of it. I just wanted to hurry up and get to Mexico.

Pip, Pitch and George returned, chatting happily as they climbed back into their seats. Pip and Pitch plugged in their dual headphones and pressed play on Hamilton, both of them mouthing the words as Pip leaned ends head on Pitch's shoulder. George and Dream immediately immersed themselves in a conversation about the YouTube channel that they were thinking of making together.

I noticed that Jam didn't return.

Jam didn't return for 20 fucking minutes.

"Thats it, I'm fucking done waiting," I mumbled, climbing out of the van and storming towards the gas station to find Jam. I searched the whole building and they weren't there. I walked back out to the parking lot, confused.

Then I saw them. Sitting inside the small McDonald's next to the gas station. I walked angrily towards the McDonald's, ready to attack Jam. I threw the door open and ran inside, half the people in there turned to look at me as I marched over to Jam and glared down at them. They didn't seem to notice me as they continued eating their chicken nuggets.

"What the fuck?! We need to get going asshole!" I cried, waving my hand in front of their face. Jam looked up, unamused.
"Fine asshat, deprive a person of their chicken nuggets, I see how it is," They said, getting up, and pretending to cry as I stormed back outside, making sure they were following me.

We finally got back on the road, Jam and I glaring at each other. Karl yawned and plugged in his headphones, pressing play on a playlist that Quackity, him and I had made together. He then rested his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. I intertwined our fingers gently and rested my head on his. With each passing second, we got closer to Quackity.

————

I wanted to cry.

I'm not even kidding.

I wanted to curl up on the floor and sob and punch shit like a child.

The van stopped.

Again.

For them three millionth time.

Wilbur gave me an apologetic look as he climbed out of the van. Jam however did not look sorry as they made their way towards the service station in front of us.

"Can we get donuts?" Kyle asked, taking out their headphones for the first time that entire car ride. Pip's face lit up and end grinned,
"Yeah! Can we?" End grinned as Pitch also nodded enthusiastically. Karl's mom smiled kindly, handing them some money,
"Get enough for everyone," She said as they got out of the van.

Karl lifted his head from my shoulder, opening his eyes and yawning.
"Are we there yet?" He asked, looking around dazedly. I grimaced and shook my head. Karl seemed to realise that we had stopped for yet another bathroom break and I could see him trying not to laugh. "Don't laugh at me!" I whined, crossing my arms.

"C'mon, it's kinda funny," Karl grinned, taking off his headphones.
"No, it's not," I mumbled. Karl rolled his eyes playfully, taking my hand,
"Let's go and stretch our legs for a few minutes," He whispered, pulling me out of the van.

Once we were outside we walked towards the small playground that was opposite the service station, our hands swinging. It felt strange without Quackity next to us, talking happily about random things. Karl and I made our way over to the swings and sat down, not letting go of each other's hands.

"Sap," Karl whispered after a few minutes of silence. I hummed in response, "What if the conversion therapy works on Quackity? What if when we get him out, he doesn't love us anymore?" Karl's words seeped into my brain, sending fear through me.

I hadn't thought of that. Now that Karl had voiced it I was forced to think about it. I didn't know what we'd do without Quackity, our relationship just wouldn't feel right. I still loved Karl with everything I had but there would always be an empty space, the place were Quackity belonged. I could tell that Karl felt the same way.

"That's not going to happen, Quackity loves you guys," A voice said. We both looked up to see Pip and Pitch standing in front of us, arm in arm. Pip smiled, "Don't worry, Quackity would never stop loving you guys, I know it, I've seen the way he looks at you both," End assured us as end and Pitch sat down on the small set of stairs leading up to the slide.

Pitch nodded in agreement,
"And if it has worked even in the slightest I'll fuckin' bash him, punch his memories back into him," He said enthusiastically, cracking their knuckles. Pip looked slightly alarmed as end placed a hand on top of Pitch's
"Let's maybe not beat the shit out of him," End chuckled. Pitch looked mildly disappointed which made all of us laugh.

"Thanks guys," I mumbled, smiling at them. Pip grinned and stood up, opening ends arms for a group hug. Karl, Pitch and I stood up, gladly joining the hug, all of us grinning.
"I'm glad we met you," Karl whispered as we all jumped around in a circle, still hugging each other.

"Me too," Pip, Pitch and I said in unison, making us all laugh.

After that, we made our way back to the bus. Then we were off on our way to-

"WAIT! I NEED TO TAKE A BLOODY PISS!"
"NO! SHUT THE FUCK UP JAM!"

As I was saying, we were off on our way to-

"I'M NOT FUCKING KIDDING! I NEED TO PISS!"
"JAM! NO! YOU'VE BEEN SIX HUNDRED TIMES!"
"I CAN'T CONTROL WHEN NATURE CALLS, ASSHAT!"
"FUCK OFF! WE ARE NOT STOPPING AGAIN!"

Anyway, as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, we were off on our way to save Quackity.

Soon enough, he would be back in our arms, safe.

All would be well.

"I NEED A PISS! AND A SHIT NOW ASWELL!"

Word count - 1108

A/N -
Hello!
Thoughts?

PIP OUR BELOVED! WE WILL IMPATIENTLY AWAIT YOUR RETURN FROM CAMP! LOVE YOU /P <33

Have an amazing day/night!
You are all awesome and valid <3!

Thanks for reading!