6 - Three bags

^^^^^^
This art was done by an amazingly talented artist on my server <333
I love it so so much! Thank you :))))
———————————————————————————————————————

TW - swearing, homophobia, child abuse

QUACKITY POV -

The three of us sat on Sapnap's bedroom floor, playing Uno. After our encounter with his dad, none of us felt like doing work. Sapnap had apologised profusely and even after we'd forgiven him, he still looked slightly guilty. It was kinda cute to be honest.

As we played, I tried to figure out what the hell I was feeling. The longer I spent with the two, the more I felt for both of them. But I couldn't like two people at the same time, right? I was so confused but instead of confronting my feelings, I hid them, refocusing on the cards in front of me.

"I win!" Karl yelled triumphantly, throwing a red two onto the pile of cards that had built up over the course of the game. Sapnap and I both fake cried in defeat, throwing our cards onto the floor. Karl giggled softly as we both dramatically clung onto him, pretending to sob hysterically.

"Get off me, nimrods," Karl chuckled, trying and failing to push us away.
"You only won because you've got pretty privilege," Sapnap complained, resting his head in Karl's lap. Karl looked slightly alarmed for a moment before he gently began playing with Sapnap's hair. I leaned my head on Karl's shoulder, humming in agreement of Sapnap's statement.

Being this close to the two of them felt right, it was like we were puzzle pieces that fit together perfectly.
"Can we be friends after this project? You guys are cool," Karl mumbled, looking down at the floor. Sapnap and I both grinned at him,
"Of course we can. I wouldn't miss the chance to be friends with two cute guys like you," I grinned, making both of them blush.

We all sat in a comfortable silence, enjoying each other's presence and finding nothing wrong with how close all three of us were. My eyes drifted slowly across to the pile of cards, still scattered on the floor. I sat up slowly and picked out three wild cards. I then pulled a pen out of my pocket and wrote my name on all three cards. I gave Sapnap and Karl one each and held onto the final one.

"You guys sign your names, so we remember the day that we met and the day that a life long friendship began," I said, handing Karl the pen.
"That was super fuckin' cheesy," Sapnap replied, but he signed the cards all the same, adding a little heart on mine and Karl's. I smiled softly as I looked at my card, both of them had drawn a little heart, making butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Do you want to go to the park?" Sapnap asked after a few minutes of silence. Karl and I nodded eagerly, standing up and tucking our cards into our pockets. We gathered our belongings before as quietly as we could, making our way downstairs. Sapnap told us to go outside whilst he told his dad where he was going. Karl and I waited on the doorstep, listening as raised voices erupted from inside.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! BEING GAY ISN'T WRONG OR DISGUSTING! BEING GAY IS AWESOME!" Sapnap yelled from somewhere inside the house. Karl and I shared a worried look as we heard his dad reply.

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! HOW WOULD YOU KNOW SON?! ARE YOU GAY?!"

"NO!"

"REALLY? CAUSE YOU SEEM TO BE QUICK TO DEFEND THOSE FREAKS!"

"NO DAD, I'M NOT GAY! I'M BISEXUAL! I LIKE GIRLS AND BOYS!"

Sapnap and his father fell silent. I reached out my hand to open the door and see if Sapnap was alright.