34 - Three escape

TW - swearing, conversion therapy, blood, fighting

SAPNAP POV -

Sadly, the guy wasn't dead.

He was just seriously injured.

Techno and I left him unconscious on the ground. We made our way over to Quackity and Karl who stood in the corner, talking softly.

I wrapped my arms around Quackity, gently kissing his head. Quackity grinned at me, taking mine and Karl's hands as Techno spoke.
"We should probably get out of here before someone find us,"

We all nodded and together, the four of us began to make our way out of the basement. We sprinted as quietly as we could down the long dark hallways of the creepy basement. Before long we reached the door and ran through it. I kept checking behind me to make sure that Karl and Quackity were keeping up.

When we reached the ground floor of the school we were hit with chaos. The fire alarm was going off and I could see smoke drifting into the sky out of the window. Loud and very sweary rap music blasted through the school speakers.

Teachers ran through the hallways, trying to gather up as many students as they could, everyone was screaming and yelling loudly. Then we saw Kyle and Jam running down the hallway, throwing fireworks into random rooms, both of them laughing loudly and looking like they were having the time of their lives.

"We'll meet you outside in ten!" Jam called as they threw a firework into the next room, both grinning as it went off, exploding bright green lights all around us.

We waved at them as we ran past, they called out to us, cheering as they saw Quackity. We rounded another corner and came face to face with a large fight. In the centre of the fight was Dick the principal, Dream, George Pip, Pitch, Fury and Tea.

Dream, Pitch and Fury were beating the shit out of Dick whilst George, Pip and Tea cheered them on, occasionally punching anyone who tried to get involved in the fight. I yelled out as we passed,
"Guys we gotta go!"

The four of them looked up at us and waved.
"We'll be right there!" Tea called, motioning for us to keep on running. We did so, focusing on getting Quackity out of the building alive.
"Where's Niki?" He asked, looking around at the sea of people running past.

"She's safe! Wilbur was taking her to the car!" I told him, he seemed satisfied with me answer as he nodded. We reached the school's door and pushed it open, preparing to take down any guards outside. Luckily no one was there and we sprinted out of the gate easily.

The van was waiting for us and we directed Quackity towards it. Karl, Quackity and I jumped into the back seat. Niki already took up one of the seats so I immediately took the opportunity to pull Quackity into my lap. Karl took Quackity's hand as we all leaned back, breathing heavily.

Techno sat down in the passenger seat and informed Mrs Jacobs that the others were on the way. She smiled and nodded, starting the car so we could leave as soon as they arrived.

Wilbur turned in his seat, grinning at Quackity who had his head buried in my shoulder, his eyes closed. He was clearly exhausted.
"Get some sleep love," I whispered, gently rubbing circles in his back. Quackity mumbled something unintelligible and cuddled closer to my chest, reaching out for Karl's hand as he did.

Karl smiled softly and took it, squeezing it gently. Now we just had to wait for the others to arrive. It didn't take too long. Dream, George, Pip, Pitch, Fury and Tea arrived first, all of them talking excitedly about how how they'd beat the absolute shit out of Dick. About ten minutes after they'd arrived, Jam and Kyle came running towards us, followed by a hoard of teachers.

They leapt into the van, yelling at Mrs Jacobs to drive. She did so, barely making it past the angry mob of teachers that were chasing after us. Niki had her face turned to the window as we watched the school disappear around the corner, once it was out of sight she turned away, looking at our group.

We introduced ourselves properly and Niki thanked us for saving her.
"No problem," Wilbur said, smiling. I could already tell that the pair were going to be great friends. They spent the rest of the car ride back to the hotel talking quietly so as not to wake Quackity.

Before long, we pulled up at the hotel and I adjusted the position of Quackity in my arms so I could carry him inside. As we walked towards the door I realised that Karl, Quackity, Techno and I were all caked in blood. Some of it Quackity's and some of it that teacher's.

George, Dream, Tea, Fury, Pip and Pitch also had blood on their clothes from their fight with Dick. We all shared a slightly worried look, knowing that we looked very suspicious.

We walked into the lobby and the man at the front desk gave us a strange look, his eyes immediately being drawn to the blood and the sleeping boy in my arms. Luckily he didn't comment on us as we made our way over to the elevator.

We made our way up to our room, none of us talking. We all seemed to be in shock from what we'd just pulled off. When we reached the top floor, Tea and Fury offered for Niki to sleep in Tea's bed, saying that they could share. Niki thanked them and follows them to their room, looking like she was ready to pass out from exhaustion.

Everyone else left to go to bed and I carried Quackity towards mine and Karl's room, closely followed by Karl. I gently lay Quackity on the bed and Karl and I began to clean up his wounds, also taking him into the bathroom to get rid off the blood that wouldn't come off with just a damp cloth.

Then we changed him into more comfortable, clean clothing before changed ourselves and climbing into bed on either side of Quackity.
"Goodnight, I love you," I mumbled, kissing Karl and Quackity's foreheads.
"Love you too," Karl mumbled, his eyes closing.

I smiled as I drifted into a peaceful sleep.

Quackity was safe.

Quackity was free.

It was okay.

Word count - 1070

A/N -
Hello!
Thoughts?

Pip, come backkkk. You've been gone so long that it's become a hate crime. Miss you! Love you!/p <33

Have an amazing day/night!
You are all awesome and valid <3!

Thanks for reading!