Chapter 7

Jennie was still fighting the dark she was fighting with her all might... somehow she felt...Roseanne was in pain and was calling her with her heart... but Jennie wasn't able to reach her...Jennie POV ''Rosie.... my Rosie is in pain....this time I won't fail you....I will stand by you come what may '

              Jennie's mind again took her to a memory...... they were 15 that time Mason came back from work all happy he called for his wife Claire and 2 daughters........ Jennie came and sat next to Claire hugging her and Roseanne hugged her dad from behind.... Mason smiled; ''Good news for my princesses........ You both got admission in top Ivy school in Australia.... you both are going''

Roseanne squealed; ''Australia yeey.....Dad I am so happy Nini it would be so fun''

Jennie kept quite.... her feelings for Jisoo had been growing they had started meeting secretly...she didn't want to leave...she spoke slowly; ''Dad I won't go..... I want to be here with you and mom''

Roseanne; ''Nini have you lost it....who gets such an opportunity and you won't be alone...... we will be together''

Jennie started crying...she felt helpless not been able to explain Mason couldn't see his delicate daughter crying; ''Hey baby...its ok if you don't want to go..... but can you stay without Rosie''

Jennie replied wiping her tears; ''Rosie too can stay..... I don't want her to go''

Roseanne responded in a strong voice; ''No I won't if you can't accompany me to keep my dream...... then hell with you''

Mason; ''Rosie check your anger before it's too late''

Roseanne smiled; ''Dad ask your delicate darling to keep a check on her emotions and tears.. one day she will drown in her own tears''

Jennie wiped her face looking down....Claire hugged her; ''Rosie sometimes you are downright rude''

Roseanne; ''May be Mom...but what I said is true. if she keep on going being all delicate and emotional.. one day someone will crush her heart and she will never be able to fight. ''

Roseanne walked off all angry.....Samrat just rubbed his temple and looked at Jennie; ''Rosie has never spend a day without you may be this is why she is angry... give her time''

Jennie smiled and followed Roseanne who was lying on the bed completely covered with her quilt....Jennie went and threw her body over Roseanne...... Roseanne screamed; ''Get your fat butt of me this instant''

Jennie; ''Rosie scream as much as you want I won't get up till you accept.... you are not mad at me''

Roseanne got up and sat facing Jennie; ''Spit it out why are you so reluctant to leave..... what's stopping you''

Jennie looked away; ''I can't stay without Mom and dad''

Roseanne; ''and you can without me.....Jennie what are you hiding''

Jennie smiled; ''I am not hiding anything stop being a detective and about living without you...... we aren't 2 we are one Rosie''

Roseanne smirked; ''Fine...don't tell me One day I will find it out''

Jennie threw her arms around Roseanne pushing her to bed Jennie pecked her cheek; ''you known Rosie even if I drown in my own tears I know you will bring me back....you will fight till you get me back...I trust you Rosie you will never leave me''

Roseanne made a disgusted face wiping her cheek she watched her and replied in a determined voice; ''first no pecking....this feels yuck.... and second yes I will... come what may....but remember one thing... the one who gives you pain....will pay the price in a harsh way.. I can be cruel too'' Jennie rubbed her nose with Roseanne before hugging her tight and planting numerous kisses on her face ignoring Roseanne's warnings...