Epilogue-1

5 years later Central Jail

''5 years... 5 god damn years I have waited to make my move... she thought that she could relax with her family destroying mine. Roseanne Manoban... I have always been a king and I am still one. My Miyeon suffered so much... so will your rats... first Ella that gutter adopted sister of Lisa then your son... I will make sure you cry on their bodies..''

Jirong

Tzuyu pulled open the curtains of her room, there was a quick movement on the bed. Tzuyu smiled looking at Sana. She still loved sleeping for some more hours... that too in the morning hours... Tzuyu threw her body next to her ''wake up honey... its 8 "

Sana peeked from her duvet ''And its Sunday... come to me..''

Tzuyu groaned ''God I always fall for this'' pulling Sana into her arms she kissed her hard ''I love you.. more than anything...'' Sana pushed her on her back, getting on the top she sealed their lips together. Tzuyu wrapped her arms around her rolling her below her... Sana pulled the hem of her t-shirt up... just when things were about to get heated up there was a loud scream ''Mom, what are you doing to my Mommy''

Sana whispered ''You didn't lock the door ''

Tzuyu ''I came here to wake you up... all your fault'' Sana smiled and extended her arms ''Come here Yoo... Mommy and mom are planning you a surprise '' Yoo jung was Sana Tzuyu's 3 year old daughter... she took Tzuyu's brown eyes and her mother's dark hair... she was a cute little angel... Yoo climbed on to the bed and jumped on Tzuyu's lap ''Where is the surprise''

Sana pecked her daughter ''we will soon be travelling to America... you will see your aunts cousins and grandparents''

Yoo frowned ''I have so many grandparents... Are we going on a plane''

Tzuyu ''yes sweety you are. and for now go and grab your breakfast as we are going to your grandpa's place'' Yoo squealed and jumped of the bed and ran downstairs asking the chef to prepare her favourite breakfast''

Tzuyu pulled Sana to herself ''Will miss you. can't your trip be a little shorter''

Sana snuggled closer ''I am going after 3 years. last I saw everybody was on Yoo's birth... they all came to see her. I too miss them''

Tzuyu's hand moved inside her t-shirt ''2 months.. !!!! Honey its too long''

Sana pecked her nose ''will you come ''

Tzuyu ''yup.... Later... I have already taken an assignment there. for now let me steal few moments so that I can keep going on in your absence'' Sana hugged her close... everyday with her was like a first date.. first kiss............ she made her happy.

Manoban Mansion

Lisa walked inside her house all angry, Ella walked behind her head hung low...'' Off to your room now!!!........... and dare you step out that room without my permission ''

Roseanne who had been discussing something with her inlaws frowned at her tone. She grabbed her arm. Once Ella was inside her room, Roseanne questioned ''Lisa, she isn't a kid anymore... she is 15................ for heavens sake stop scolding her like that''

Lisa ''that boy came to drop her home. she stepped out from his car''

Roseanne ''Lisa its normal, she is a teenager''

Lisa ''Yes she is... but that boy is a scoundrel... Roseanne I fear for her... I don't want something to go wrong''

Marco took a deep breath ''Lisa I think it would be better if we send her abroad to your uncle''

Chittip ''No sending her away is not a solution...'' Lisa banged her phone on the floor walking to the porch Roseanne followed her ''That guy is a son of a rouge businessman... he has a very bad reputation.. i know why he is tailing her...''

Roseanne turned her around ''Lisa stop worrying. You can't just ban her from doing everything...'' She noticed she still was tensed she smiled '' I am seeing my wife after 2 months and she is all grumpy...'' Lisa pulled her into a hug ''Missed you heiress, by the way where is Woojin... my boy must have grown big''

Roseanne smirked ''Yeah, he signed 3 movies too...'' They both heard laughing sound and walked in the direction... Woojin was wiping Ella's tears... ''El sad... no cry'' Ella giggled pulling one year old Woojin in her lap ''I love you Woojin''

Woojin nodded ''Woo loves El...'' Ella's eyes suddenly turned to Lisa... she quickly lowered them... Roseanne walked to her ''remember when you know you are not wrong don't fear anyone... not even your babe'' Ella hugged Roseanne... all these years Roseanne had mold Ella into a confident girl... being Lisa's sister brought lot of attention to Ella, she was a stylish teenager and had many followers on social media... she was being predicted as new fashionista of the Industry. This had been a point of concern for Marco and Lisa... who wanted her away from public eye..

Roseanne asked Lisa to speak to Ella as she had a call to attend.. she walked out in the balcony... ''Good Work Rest leave it on me'' Roseanne turned towards the room... Lisa Ella and Woojin were having a good time... she smiled ''I might be Rosie now... Roseanne is just another side of me........ she can do anything to protect what she loves... now you will see my limits. I am coming for you''

Lisa found Roseanne lost looking over the back garden of the Bungalow. she hugged her from the back ''Is going to Texas so important.. and 2 months heiress ''

Roseanne ''correction 1 month another one we sisters are spending in New york... at Eden view''

Lisa ''I just came back from 2 months schedule and you are off''

Roseanne giggled ''even if it had been a 2 hrs schedule you would have said the same... superstar its just a month then I will be here... plus it has been years since we 3 spend sometime alone...''

Lisa ''fine heiress'' Roseanne hugged Lisa her Pov 'for once I have to be Roseanne again... just last time''

                                          To all the readers, THANKYOU for reading my story