Chapter 33

Jaehyun lost his mind as soon as he saw his only child being dragged away... he was helpless, lost, defeated...................

Jaehyun drove off to his office he had to do something to bring Miyeon home but before that he wanted to kill the twins... Jaehyun shuffled all the shelves drawers. he turned his office upside but was not able to find what he was looking for... ''Are you looking for these''..... came Jennie's voice... she flashed a set of papers sitting in a dark corner

Jaehyun eyes turned cold ''you witch.... how dare you trespass my property ''

Roseanne came out ''Your property..... nope its mine now.. let me give you a little reminder, you mortgage your office, your house to arrange the finance for new movie... with Jisoo.. well I bought your property from the creditors... so it's mine ''

Jaehyun ''I will deal with you two.. once my daughter is free''

Jennie ''and you are planning to get her free by proving that she is mentally unstable.... well not this time.. '' Jennie burned the papers she had in her hand.....

Jaehyun ''I can get them done again''

Roseanne ''not now... you have no money for that... I bought all you are properties..... you really thought.. Jisoo would work with you after knowing what you did to Jennie..... or after Jennie returned.... no... that was a plan we made her sign your movie.... removed the ban to trap you more make the investors back out in the middle.... so you have no option than to stake all you have.. you were confident that this movie will bring your old days.... but you forgot me.... how could you.... I hate people who ignore ROSEANNE PARK''

Roseanne's voice mocked him

Jennie smirked ''All your life you used money power to buy all for your daughter.... we left you with none..... not even your daughter... she is locked in a dark corner... does it pain now ???''

Jaehyun turned red in anger... he pulled his gun out... aiming at Jennie ''you came back that was unfortunate..................... now if I live with a wound so will your sister'' He was about to pull the trigger.... when another gun was placed on to his forehead................. they were cops

Roseanne ''you thought like in wattpad stories... cops will arrive at the last no darling.... I came prepared.. trust me I wanted to put that bullet into your head with my own hands.. but I don't go against the law''

Jennie ''Take him officer....'' Jaehyun was dragged away.... Jennie watched him being dragged away filled with satisfaction.. slowly the pain and anguish started leaving her body. Roseanne wrapped her arms around her sister ''you won......''

Jennie smiled ''Nope..... we did''

Roseanne ''Now everyone will know that you were in coma for 2 yrs prepare for another round of interrogation with Mr & Mrs Park..... ''

Jennie ''I know.... mom is going to put us both in coma... let's get home we have a lot more to do''

The news spread like a wild fire.... the party which the twins left..... was already in gasps and shocks... Sana decided to leave.. she wanted to be with her sisters..... she excused herself to leave.... Tzuyu wasn't ready to let her go...................... she grabbed her wrist pulling her close ''when will I see you next''

Sana ''why should you see me again''

Tzuyu ''you give peace to my eyes and soul... tell me when are we meeting next''

Sana ''I am not the first girl you are saying these lines to...... neither you are the first who said that to me... so I think... it was nice meeting you.. but bye''