Chapter 24

Jennie was dressed in a peach length chiffon dress she was busy in the kitchen baking chocolate cake for Jisoo.. her hair was tied in a messy bun covered in flour and chocolate.. Jennie transferred the contents in a baking tray... she placed it in the oven and smiled like a child waiting for the timer to go off... as the timer beeped Jennie happily pulled out the tray she inhaled the aroma... smiling her eyes closed... ''Now the icing part.. '' Jennie was about to put the cream on the cake when two strong arms swept her off the floor.... Jennie wriggled ''Jisooooooooo! Let me go......... I have to finish the cake'' Jisoo just laughed leaving sweet kisses at the back of her neck. they stumbled and the cake fell off the kitchen slab.. there was a deep silence.... Jennie's nostrils flared...

Jisoo moved back in her defence... Jennie picked up the broken cake she threw it on Jisoo..... she ducked ''Nini I am sorry baby I am seeing you after a month... couldn't control I am sorry. ''

Jennie ''Sorry !!!!... hell with your sorry I am in the kitchen since morning preparing this cake for your welcome... and you duffer spoiled everything I will kill you'' Jennie was still holding the icing cone in her hand she accidentally pressed it throwing the chocolate cream all over Jisoo. '' Jennie laughed.....

Jisoo looked up ''Now revenge... '' Jennie squealed running on the other side.. Jisoo ran after her and caught her Jennie tried throwing more cream on her... but instead all the cream was all over the floor and on those two. Jisoo finally got control over Jennie... she was on the floor, captured under Jisoo.... her hands were locked above her head.. Jisoo smiled ''I think I have a perfect welcome dessert here... you soaked in chocolate.. shall I devour you''

Jennie blushed... her heart started hammering in her chest Jisoo lowered her face licking the chocolate off Jennie's face and neck she moaned as her lips touched her sensitive skin... Jennie felt desire flowing through her blood heating her body up Jisoo left her hands leaving trail of kisses on her neck moving down her bosom.. Jennie's fingers moved into Jisoo's hair holding her tightly... she whispered ''Jisoo..! ''

Jisoo looked into her love drugged eyes ''My name never sounded this beautiful before.... you don't know how much I missed you................. NEVER.EVER . LEAVE ME . ALONE.'' Jennie smiled and hugged her tightly proclaiming her love again...

As the memories faded pain took over her again and today her victim was her personal squash court... she kept taking the shots, as she gained the momentum in the game.. her shots turned harder. all she could remember was her Nini in Lisa's arms.. Jisoo smashed the ball into the wall finishing the game.. she dialled Jiyeon ''Get me the details on Roseanne's next business plans''

Jiyeon fumbled ''H...... How will I know''

Jisoo ''Get me the details or don't show me your face again''

Jiyeon was clueless...... she didn't know how was she supposed to get details of the tigress... if she knows she would rip her into pieces. but to her luck... she had befriended a girl from Lisa's staff in one of the events... that girl happened to meet Jiyeon slipping the information that Roseanne was travelling to Australia with Lisa......... Jisoo smiled she dismissed Jiyeon and dialled a number ''Joy this is your chance... Roseanne will be in Australia make the best of it''

Jisoo disconnected...her POV 'Now you will come to me Nini I will set things right'

FRAMES Newyork

Jennie was busy in her cabin there was of pile of projects waiting for her approval... almost every big name wanted to work with FRAMES Media their marketing and promotional plans were the ace ones.. but end of the day it was FRAMES who chose which project to accept and which to reject and in this Jennie was worse than Roseanne.... Jennie was scrolling through the different soft copies and pressing the delete button... Sana watched ''If this is your speed of rejecting... then we would be out of projects''